Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Drag clicking

Subvalent

Staff Member
Sr Mod
nope, any methods of clicking which gives high cps is not allowed.

Arrly

Staff Member
Manager
IGN
Arrly
Hello,

While we do not strictly disallow drag clicking, we highly discourage it. It can easily get you kicked/banned by the anti-cheat and we are not responsible if that happens. We strongly recommend you not to drag click. If you do, that is purely at your own risk.

Abid_YT

Epic Pika
IGN
Abid_YT
WTF WHY, I BUTTERFLY CLICK 20 CPS & DRAG CLICK well i did get kicked for that maNy times

Abid_YT

Epic Pika
IGN
Abid_YT
I Drag Clicked 30 CPSSS, Titan_Leo Drag clicked almost 60 Cps in a Youtube Video, Why is that ALLOWED????

JustToGoody

The Pika
IGN
JustToGood
I Drag Clicked 30 CPSSS, Titan_Leo Drag clicked almost 60 Cps in a Youtube Video, Why is that ALLOWED????
idk ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤ

JustToGoody

The Pika
IGN
JustToGood
@Titan_Leo stop Drag Clicking its not allowed ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤ

Sekiro

Great Reporter
IGN
Titan_Leo / ATitanBridger / DeniedTwice
@Titan_Leo stop Drag Clicking its not allowed ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤ
Drag clicking is allowed, as long as you're clicking the mouse is allowed but doing it on left click might get you anticheat banned.

Sekiro

Great Reporter
IGN
with this logic I would be forced to normal click since with jitter I get at least 16 cps

Abid_YT

Epic Pika
IGN
Abid_YT
Oh, Makes Sense, I got no prob because I drag click right

Tiger_Fire_YT

Our Honored Admin, Its a suggetion that u guys should add a anti teaming ................. Cause in BW most the the nerds just keep teaming and it ruined my 30 winstreak............... and also pls make the genrator in bedwars a little faster

Ninja_4685

Legendary Pika
IGN
Ninja_4685
Drag clicking is allowed, as long as you're clicking the mouse is allowed but doing it on left click might get you anticheat banned.
I tried i got insta kick on left click and no kick on right click 👀

Sekiro

Great Reporter
IGN
Our Honored Admin, Its a suggetion that u guys should add a anti teaming ................. Cause in BW most the the nerds just keep teaming and it ruined my 30 winstreak............... and also pls make the genrator in bedwars a little faster
Teaming is already against the rules, you may report cross-teamers in the forums.

kapeshaha

Pika Member
me sitting in the corner drag clicking 9cps with my premium not so wireless gaming mouse :yaychu:

lastlegend50

Great Reporter
Hello,

While we do not strictly disallow drag clicking, we highly discourage it. It can easily get you kicked/banned by the anti-cheat and we are not responsible if that happens. We strongly recommend you not to drag click. If you do, that is purely at your own risk.
I got 3 times banned due to drag. stopped it after