Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Does our vanilla enchant lost after repair?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SkyBlockItsFun

I was gonna repair my Diamond Pickaxe With (Eff 5,Fortune 3,Unbreaking 4,Mcmmo 1 and Inquisitive 1)
When i Repaired All my Vanilla Enchants Are all gone except Custom Enchants??
Is this Suppose to happen or isit a bug?

Last edited:

TheAddictedGamer

Rare Pika
its better to ask those with MASTER ranks or higher for free fix of your tools, that way you dont lose any enchants.

Geiasxou

Pika Member
How are you repairing it? With an MCMMO anvil (gold/iron block) or regular anvil? With the MCMMO anvil I believe there is a chance of downgrading an enchantment or removing it completely. However, I don't have any idea how the server have set this up in their own configs, so I could be wrong.

Anyway, both me and @TheAddictedGamer will repair for free, just give one of us a shout in game :)

Not sure but even if its a bug staffs won't care as they don't refund items or in-game cash,smh i call scams lol

TheAddictedGamer

Rare Pika
Not sure but even if its a bug staffs won't care as they don't refund items or in-game cash,smh i call scams lol

they will never refund the bought items.
Also never ask for a refund or you get a ban.
And last, there isnt much staff left i think and they do what they can to get everything sorted
All i can say is, be patient

they will never refund the bought items.
Also never ask for a refund or you get a ban.
And last, there isnt much staff left i think and they do what they can to get everything sorted
All i can say is, be patient
Dude are you retarded? Somehow i guess so,first you didn't get what i mean,i said even if it's a bug and you lost the pickaxe for an exemple because the glitch/bug you won't get it back since they don't refund(give) back lost items because of bugs and glitches,get the sense before posting and quoting me next time

TerrorGamingMC

Epic Pika
Dude are you retarded? Somehow i guess so,first you didn't get what i mean,i said even if it's a bug and you lost the pickaxe for an exemple because the glitch/bug you won't get it back since they don't refund(give) back lost items because of bugs and glitches,get the sense before posting and quoting me next time
You have no rights to call someone retarded specially if you don't know the person in real life. Please Rephrase your comment/reply.

Status
Not open for further replies.