Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Does anyone else think the kb on this guy was a little weird or am I just bad at pvp?

pika's KB is literally the reason we cannot even know if someone's cheating or not, instead they add more maps and etc which isn't good when you just forget about the anticheat like that

M

Master_Tamer_

Beast mate from my point of view...

Pros:
He doesn't reach (default mc reach is 3.0 blocks).
His ping is around 140-170ms (very good for abusing sumo).
His cps counter is around 14-18 (very good for combos) (Warning: the more cps the harder is to aim but it depends on the clicking method).
He fails to W tap sometimes which is weird.
He just jumps whenever he can. For a player like you he would have gotten w tapped into the water for breakfast.

Cons:
His name (prngerg) sounds like an alt/cheater's name.
His cps counter is so unstable that we can't even trust it.
He takes kb like he is on Lunar Net.
PIKA'S KB is just a "thing"

Conclusion:
For me he is just sus due to server kb, or he reduces a very low velocity level.
Correction i would like to mention here
Pro
4- w tap seems normal
5- yes jumping very sus as it is hard to wtap while jumping
Cons
*6- the player seems to use the sumo fence hacks which is notable on 4 occasions
7* the kb he takes he like 80* kb horizontal than normal
report the player here https://pika-network.net/forums/player-reports.150/
and let staff think about it

GearKnight

I know pika's kb is already inconsistent but this guy would take kb once and then the rest of the his would deal almost no kb at all, maybe it's just me being bad idk but I have some of the rounds recorded here.
His gaming chair is just far greater than yours.

_live_insaan_

Legendary Pika
I know pika's kb is already inconsistent but this guy would take kb once and then the rest of the his would deal almost no kb at all, maybe it's just me being bad idk but I have some of the rounds recorded here.
He just has a good gaming chair