Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Discord Discord Server Boosters

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheSkyWarsGods

Minecraft Username:
TheSkyWarsGods

Suggestion:
Discord Server Boosters

Detailed description:
Hi i wanted to give a Suggestion for the Server boosters in the Discord server so i was thinking and i think the people who boosted the server should get like giveaways for Nitro boosters Only and they should get some type of reward for Boosting the Server!​

Reason(s):
I think this idea will be helpful for the Server and if this does happen more people might just boost the server for the Discord Boosters Perks / Giveaways​

Arrly

Staff Member
Manager
IGN
Arrly
I don't find it fair nor necessary. Server boosters boost the server because they want to help the server, not because of any particular rewards. They get a pink dot in the tab and a Nitro Booster role on Discord. I don't think that they should get anything that would give them an advantage over other players.

OP
OP
T

TheSkyWarsGods

I don't find it fair nor necessary. Server boosters boost the server because they want to help the server, not because of any particular rewards. They get a pink dot in the tab and a Nitro Booster role on Discord. I don't think that they should get anything that would give them an advantage over other players.
it would give them a advantage but the other people can boost the server too like this server server will get more server boosters .

Outscale

Banned
Like Lt_Hammerman already said Nitro Boosters get a pink dot on tab in-game and they get a role that is higher then Veteran role(ex-staff members) for some reason I think thats enough.
Merry Christmas ya filthy animal and a Happy New Year!

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
Like Lt_Hammerman already said Nitro Boosters get a pink dot on tab in-game and they get a role that is higher then Veteran role(ex-staff members) for some reason I think thats enough.
Merry Christmas ya filthy animal and a Happy New Year!
agree
agree

to conclude -2

Silver Wing

The Pika
IGN
SilverWing_YT / Silverizz
This is a predefined message to bypass this annoying filter
i will go neutral
becuz there are not that many boosters (only 30) and mostly they are staffs/veterans
on the other hand yes it will look cool
But uh we dont need em

Silver Wing

The Pika
IGN
SilverWing_YT / Silverizz
This is a predefined message to bypass this annoying filter
Shut up

Unawarely

The Pika
Minecraft Username:
TheSkyWarsGods

Suggestion:
Discord Server Boosters

Detailed description:
Hi i wanted to give a Suggestion for the Server boosters in the Discord server so i was thinking and i think the people who boosted the server should get like giveaways for Nitro boosters Only and they should get some type of reward for Boosting the Server!

Reason(s):
I think this idea will be helpful for the Server and if this does happen more people might just boost the server for the Discord Boosters Perks / Giveaways
+1, it would encourage more people to boost

iiRage

Banned
That's gonna be really unfair for everyone and it will get denied for sure.

Pace

Legendary Pika
Hello TheSkyWarsGods,

Thank you for creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have decided to deny your suggestion.

Thank you very much for helping us.

Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.