Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Disappearing Spawners through server reboot

Status
Not open for further replies.
First of all I just want to say that why do we need server reboot for ? just to change the island top why can't it just be updated every min or hour. We lost so much spawners , we are tired of farming money and that server reboot is just gonna take our spawners and going to lose thousands of em? , Thats why im afraid of afking for hours or afking at night sleeping then when I go back to check my spawners I lost alot , and the Owner of the server can't even do anything about it . Why do we need to post a bug report?? All we need is for you to fix this error on the server that we are losing spawners through the server reboot , Thats all we ever wanted . So many people did quit Skyblock for this and they're tired of making money So please , just please , Fix this bug , maintain the server good and nice , we need improvement here , like not all staffs are focusing on banning people , focus on what we need to do to improve the server and to make it famous . Thats all Thank you I hope this bug could be fixed ASAP

Status
Not open for further replies.