Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

✧ Dior Guild Recruitment ✧

bratphobic

Epic Pika
Interested in joining a guild?

[Dior] is now recruiting active bedwars players. Must be active, familiar with pvp and combat, and have had past experience. Being a newer guild, there are no crazy requirements!

Feel free to message me on here, or contact me via Discord. If you have any further questions, don’t be shy to ask! - bratphobic

Discord: bratphobic#1366

Peqk

Pika Lover

[Dior] is now recruiting active bedwars players. Must be active, familiar with pvp and combat, and have had past experience. Being a newer guild, there are no crazy requirements!

Feel free to message me on here, or contact me via Discord. If you have any further questions, don’t be shy to ask! - bratphobic

why don't you tell us a bit about your guild, how much do your members play? how many coins have you put into your guild, etc. i think it might help you get more applicants!

OP
OP
bratphobic

bratphobic

Epic Pika
why don't you tell us a bit about your guild, how much do your members play? how many coins have you put into your guild, etc. i think it might help you get more applicants!
thanks! very true, but like i said our guild is a lot newer than others. thats why i said if anyone has other questions they can msg me on discord and i’d have no problem answering or giving an explanation. not online rn so sadly cant check to add it to the thread ): - bratphobic

OP
OP
bratphobic

bratphobic

Epic Pika
So what is more important in your guild? PVP skills or tactics/defence/strategy?
id say pvp skills overall since most minigames are based around that. but overall bedwars skill or whichever minigame is ur strong suit (:

Kxneki

Banned

Hello,

I would definetly like to join the guild!

Discord: Killless#1478