Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Global Differentiate Developer and Admin Color

Surbate

Staff Member
Helper
IGN
Surbate
Minecraft username:
Surbate​

Suggestion:
Differentiate Developer and Admin Color​

Detailed description:
I often see players (especially on the discord) confuse Developers with Admins due to the similar color and shard. My suggestion is too change one of those two colors, preferably the developer one, to entirely prevent confusion in that cause. I am aware that people won't stop tagging developers for staff issues, but I believe it can be one step into the right direction.​

Reason(s):
Stated above.​

_live_insaan_

Legendary Pika
IGN
_live_insaan_
How are you confused when they are literally displayed separately.

SweatyBlaze

Epic Pika
IGN
SweatyBlaze
Minecraft username:
Surbate

Suggestion:
Differentiate Developer and Admin Color

Detailed description:
I often see players (especially on the discord) confuse Developers with Admins due to the similar color and shard. My suggestion is too change one of those two colors, preferably the developer one, to entirely prevent confusion in that cause. I am aware that people won't stop tagging developers for staff issues, but I believe it can be one step into the right direction.

Reason(s):
Stated above.
I personally dont think this is a good suggestion cuz like both of them have a different shade ngl..

-SweatyBlaze

OP
OP
Surbate

Surbate

Staff Member
Helper
IGN
Surbate
I personally dont think this is a good suggestion cuz like both of them have a different shade ngl..

-SweatyBlaze
This isn't true, I have just checked, and the hex code for both of these roles is #ff5555, no different "shade" or anything.

SweatyBlaze

Epic Pika
IGN
SweatyBlaze
This isn't true, I have just checked, and the hex code for both of these roles is #ff5555, no different "shade" or anything.
Nah i need to cheak my eyes then.. alright xd my bad
+1 nice suggestion should be added asap

-SweatyBlaze

PROUDGAMING

Rare Pika
IGN
PROUDGAMING,MenheraOtaku
Well I don't get confused b/w admin and dev but it'll be a good change for others, so

+1