Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Minigames Different leaderboards for different game modes, such as solo's, quad's etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MiHawk3K

Minecraft Username:
MiHawk3K​

Suggestion:
Different leaderboards for different game modes, such as solo's, quad's etc.​

Detailed description:
I want it so that there are leaderboards for solos, double's and others separately. So that we can cylcle through: all game modes, solo's, double's, triple's and quads. I do not know if this has been suggested before but if it has been and I am repeating it again I sincerely apologize.​

Reason(s):
Currently it's made so that we can only see all game mode stats and that is unfair because triples and quads game can be much faster than solo's and double's. Which makes it so we can't accurately see our positioning in the leaderboards. I am a main solo and double's player and each games take much longer than quads and triples if you have a good party, therefore its much easier to grind.​

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
Neutral.
If so, there will be like 10 leaderboards in the lobby which will be a mess

Arrly

Staff Member
Admin
Hello MiHawk3K,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.​
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):​
  • Negative feedback
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.​
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.​
We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.​
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.