Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Diablo210 Scammer.

SUNC123

Diablo210 from opfaction scammed me for 420B.He said lend me 420B to buy something since he was my friend i didnt care about it and gave it to him.Also because he was my friend i didnt screenshot it.He said im gonna give you back in less that 1-2h.2 days have passed he didnt give me back i cant message him cuz im muted he now has money to give me back but hes ignoring me.I went to pvp and when he saw me he immediatly started attacking me.Now hes still ignoring me and doesnt want to give me back my 420B i gave him it yesterday around 1pm because i didnt screen shot it please check chat logs{this was my bad because i didnt screen shot his promise}.Also in that time he said Brate daj mi 420B hitno mi treba vraticu ti za manje od 1-2h That's what he said and it means {Brother give me 420B i need it urgently im going to give you back in less than 1-2hour) its Serbian Langauge so translate it yourself if you dont believe me.His nickname Diablo210 Immortal rank from Op Faction my name SUNC123 Rank Lord.

Marleac

Great Reporter
Unfortunately scamming is allowed in that gamemode. The only gamemodes where scamming is disallowed is survival and skyblock.

OP
OP
SUNC123

SUNC123

Unfortunately scamming is allowed in that gamemode. The only gamemodes where scamming is disallowed is survival and skyblock.
Alr watch me becomming no1 scammer in 10 minutes

Hridayesh

Epic Pika
Wait wym by becoming no1 scammer?

You think scamming is fun? It's not. It was your fault that you did not take SS or something blah blah blah.
That does not mean you are gonna scam others too for your fault.
So be better next time bruh

OP
OP
SUNC123

SUNC123

Wait wym by becoming no1 scammer?

You think scamming is fun? It's not. It was your fault that you did not take SS or something blah blah blah.
That does not mean you are gonna scam others too for your fault.
So be better next time bruh
Nga stfu they litteraly said they are allowing scamming and so what if i took SS dog.

Hridayesh

Epic Pika
Nga stfu they litteraly said they are allowing scamming and so what if i took SS dog.
bro tf u mean by ss dog?
if u took a screenshot and habe got proof then the scammer kinda gets a sort of punishment. You aint be problematic for others do to your own problems.

Be respectful and respect the forums as well as the players.

Hridayesh

Epic Pika
Secondly was not he ur so called "friend" ? If he was then just ask him your money back or whatever. 420b is not enough a big amount in factions now.
Cf for a day and you get it back. So be better next time making friends.

ABDMK12413

Staff Member
Trial
bro tf u mean by ss dog?
if u took a screenshot and habe got proof then the scammer kinda gets a sort of punishment. You aint be problematic for others do to your own problems.

Be respectful and respect the forums as well as the players.
Like it was already said earlier, scamming is only punishable in survival and skyblock servers, it's allowed on all others.
As for losing trust of the community I don't think that'll do much anyways because such ppl either use alts or just don't care about getting a bad reputation.
If the person wants to scam others in this gamemode they're free to do so.
Try not to cause unnecessary drama.