Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

SkyMines Deupgrader

bestproplay2

Epic Pika
IGN
bestproplay2
Minecraft username:
Bestproplay2​

Suggestion:
Deupgrader​

Detailed description:
Basically its a thing /deupgrader from which you can deupgrade your stuff and you will get like 20% or (as much pika wants to) back This is pretty useful reasons mentioned in reason(s).​

Reason(s):
New players doesnt know much about the game they just go ahead upgrade their wooden pickaxe eff 5 to stone pickaxe with no efficiency then mine coal etc... this keeps going and when they get to diamond efficiency 5... things changes as IF you mistakely upgrade your diamond pickaxe which is eff 5 to netherite... you are going to have hard times and make it basically impossible to get to eff 1 netherite pickaxe as it will mine EXTREMELY SLOWLY and players rather than getting eff 5 diamond pickaxe they will just quit... i have seen alot of players saying... trading netherite pickaxe for diamond pickaxe etc...​

Example(s):
/deupgrader, /unupgrader,​

parvagamer2

Ultimate Legendary Pika
IGN
parvagamer2
Minecraft username:
Bestproplay2

Suggestion:
Deupgrader

Detailed description:
Basically its a thing /deupgrader from which you can deupgrade your stuff and you will get like 20% or (as much pika wants to) back This is pretty useful reasons mentioned in reason(s).

Reason(s):
New players doesnt know much about the game they just go ahead upgrade their wooden pickaxe eff 5 to stone pickaxe with no efficiency then mine coal etc... this keeps going and when they get to diamond efficiency 5... things changes as IF you mistakely upgrade your diamond pickaxe which is eff 5 to netherite... you are going to have hard times and make it basically impossible to get to eff 1 netherite pickaxe as it will mine EXTREMELY SLOWLY and players rather than getting eff 5 diamond pickaxe they will just quit... i have seen alot of players saying... trading netherite pickaxe for diamond pickaxe etc...

Example(s):
/deupgrader, /unupgrader,
worst suggestion
if they upgrade their pickaxe to netherite by mistake, then they can make another pickaxe and grind till diamond eff V,
The same thing happened with my friends @B1ueRay and @Krxsh18 so they decided to make another pickaxe and grind netherite.

Also, people like me who sells compressed blocks of netherite on /ah for only 60k only, people can mine emerald and earn money easily and then buy netherite from /ah, no need to add new command /deupgrader

OP
OP
bestproplay2

bestproplay2

Epic Pika
IGN
bestproplay2
Dude what do you mean... its not that easy for us as we are not pay to win