Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Day 17 without pika (banned)

Zolzy

Epic Pika

Day 17: Life Falling Apart After Being Banned on Pika Network​

It’s been 17 days since I was banned from Pika Network, and let me tell you, things have taken a turn for the absolute worst. My life feels like a tragic comedy where every day gets a little more ridiculous and a lot more painful. Here’s the rundown of how my world has been crumbling without my favorite Minecraft server.
Let’s start with the most uncomfortable part: I can’t poop anymore. No joke. The stress and heartbreak from being banned have totally messed up my insides. I spend more time on the toilet than actually doing anything productive, staring at the bathroom tiles like they’re the latest Netflix hit. It’s like my digestive system went on strike in solidarity with my ban. Not fun.
I am dying of boredom. Literally. The days drag on like an endless loop of the most boring documentary you can imagine. I’ve tried picking up new hobbies, but nothing fills the void left by Pika Network. I’ve rewatched every show, played every game, and even tried to meditate (spoiler: it didn’t help). My brain is screaming for the excitement and adventure that Minecraft used to provide. Instead, I’m stuck counting ceiling tiles (47, if you were wondering).
I miss beating noobs. There, I said it. The sheer joy of outplaying a newbie and flexing my superior skills was my daily dose of happiness. Now, with no noobs to defeat, my competitive spirit is dying a slow death. I even tried challenging my pet fish to a staring contest. Spoiler alert: he won. The thrill of the game is gone, and I’m left with a void that no amount of Solitaire can fill.
In my frustration, my poor brothers have become the unfortunate recipients of my misdirected rage. I’ve started abusing them at home, which, trust me, is not winning me any "Sibling of the Year" awards. Yesterday, I chased my little brother around the house with a pillow, pretending he was a creeper. It’s not exactly healthy behavior, and I’m pretty sure our neighbors think we’ve lost it. I need an outlet before my family stages an intervention.
I miss slaying the kafirs. Those intense, heart-pounding moments where every swing of my sword could mean victory or defeat. It was my way to blow off steam and feel like a hero. Now, I’m left swinging at thin air, my imaginary enemies getting the best of me. The epic battles and the sense of accomplishment are just distant memories, and it’s driving me crazy.
My grades have nosedived into a pit of despair. With Pika Network gone, you’d think I’d have more time to study, but my focus is shot. I wrote an essay about the economic impact of virtual wars in Minecraft instead of the actual assigned topic. My teacher was baffled. I can’t concentrate on anything because all I can think about is what I’m missing in the game. School feels like a meaningless grind without the reward of some quality gaming time afterward.
JustThiemo, if you’re reading this, please unban me. I promise to follow every rule, be polite to every player, and never trash talk again (okay, maybe just a little, but only in good fun!). I’ve sent heartfelt appeals, and even considered creating a shrine in your honor. My digestive system and sanity are at stake here. Have mercy and let me back into Pika Network!
Despite the chaos, I’m holding onto a glimmer of hope. Maybe one day, I’ll log in and find my ban lifted. Maybe I’ll stumble upon a new server that captures my heart, though that seems about as likely as me becoming a pro athlete. For now, I’m taking it one day at a time, hoping for better days and a return to the game that brought me so much joy.
So here’s to Day 17—another chapter in the tragicomedy of my life without Pika Network. If nothing else, at least I’ve got a story that’s sure to make people laugh. And who knows, maybe this little rant will touch JustThiemo’s heart and get me that unban I so desperately need. Until then, I’ll be here, staring at my ceiling tiles and dreaming of the good old days.

4o

Ankush_MC_2023

Epic Pika
IGN
Ankush_MC_2023

Day 17: Life Falling Apart After Being Banned on Pika Network​

It’s been 17 days since I was banned from Pika Network, and let me tell you, things have taken a turn for the absolute worst. My life feels like a tragic comedy where every day gets a little more ridiculous and a lot more painful. Here’s the rundown of how my world has been crumbling without my favorite Minecraft server.
Let’s start with the most uncomfortable part: I can’t poop anymore. No joke. The stress and heartbreak from being banned have totally messed up my insides. I spend more time on the toilet than actually doing anything productive, staring at the bathroom tiles like they’re the latest Netflix hit. It’s like my digestive system went on strike in solidarity with my ban. Not fun.
I am dying of boredom. Literally. The days drag on like an endless loop of the most boring documentary you can imagine. I’ve tried picking up new hobbies, but nothing fills the void left by Pika Network. I’ve rewatched every show, played every game, and even tried to meditate (spoiler: it didn’t help). My brain is screaming for the excitement and adventure that Minecraft used to provide. Instead, I’m stuck counting ceiling tiles (47, if you were wondering).
I miss beating noobs. There, I said it. The sheer joy of outplaying a newbie and flexing my superior skills was my daily dose of happiness. Now, with no noobs to defeat, my competitive spirit is dying a slow death. I even tried challenging my pet fish to a staring contest. Spoiler alert: he won. The thrill of the game is gone, and I’m left with a void that no amount of Solitaire can fill.
In my frustration, my poor brothers have become the unfortunate recipients of my misdirected rage. I’ve started abusing them at home, which, trust me, is not winning me any "Sibling of the Year" awards. Yesterday, I chased my little brother around the house with a pillow, pretending he was a creeper. It’s not exactly healthy behavior, and I’m pretty sure our neighbors think we’ve lost it. I need an outlet before my family stages an intervention.
I miss slaying the kafirs. Those intense, heart-pounding moments where every swing of my sword could mean victory or defeat. It was my way to blow off steam and feel like a hero. Now, I’m left swinging at thin air, my imaginary enemies getting the best of me. The epic battles and the sense of accomplishment are just distant memories, and it’s driving me crazy.
My grades have nosedived into a pit of despair. With Pika Network gone, you’d think I’d have more time to study, but my focus is shot. I wrote an essay about the economic impact of virtual wars in Minecraft instead of the actual assigned topic. My teacher was baffled. I can’t concentrate on anything because all I can think about is what I’m missing in the game. School feels like a meaningless grind without the reward of some quality gaming time afterward.
JustThiemo, if you’re reading this, please unban me. I promise to follow every rule, be polite to every player, and never trash talk again (okay, maybe just a little, but only in good fun!). I’ve sent heartfelt appeals, and even considered creating a shrine in your honor. My digestive system and sanity are at stake here. Have mercy and let me back into Pika Network!
Despite the chaos, I’m holding onto a glimmer of hope. Maybe one day, I’ll log in and find my ban lifted. Maybe I’ll stumble upon a new server that captures my heart, though that seems about as likely as me becoming a pro athlete. For now, I’m taking it one day at a time, hoping for better days and a return to the game that brought me so much joy.
So here’s to Day 17—another chapter in the tragicomedy of my life without Pika Network. If nothing else, at least I’ve got a story that’s sure to make people laugh. And who knows, maybe this little rant will touch JustThiemo’s heart and get me that unban I so desperately need. Until then, I’ll be here, staring at my ceiling tiles and dreaming of the good old days.

4o
Although I didn't read the entire message, the first few days of my 90 day ban felt bad for me too. For me too, I wouldn't be able to live without pika network. I hope for the best that you feel better