Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Day 16 without Pika (banned)

Zolzy

Epic Pika
Today is day 16 without pika network and here are some of the side affects. First I started to stroke is alot more and faster. I have been playing pika network cause of the deep deppressions without pika. I havent been able to poop because i have not been eating the proper nutrients needed for me to function. I am laying in bed checking the ban page and write my name Zolzy in to check or im unbanned. I wish that this unban could come sooner because i want to become a whole person again. So far the only games i have been playing is candy crush with my decesaed grandmother. This is not chatgpt because chatgpt does not know how i feel wothout pika network. I hope one day that the world can come to a peace when I get unbanned on pika network . I have not vidoes to make on youtube cause i cant hit clips for shit. I am currently watching Minecraft pika streamer while edging to kale and q4ze, I hope that this will not cause me to suffer from the diseases brain rot. I have been getting hit with this diseases cause i havent been able to login into pika network at all. I want to buss all over these little jits in comps games saying that i like to alt on noobs in kit pvp. I want to become him i want to become the person who knocks. So far i have been listening to drake and kendrick diss. They are being very skibidi and fanum tax. Anway currently i am playing brawl stars with my pookies while typing this at the time. Currently i live in Belgium and hope that pika unbans me and change this sht weather. I want to eat food but cannot because i am waiting for my unban . I hope that this meesage can deeply reach @JustThiemo and for the other staff. I will update on day 17 But if Thiemo does unban me by tmrw i will buzz on everyone

MrSpeedy35

Legendary Pika
The voices get louder every day, filling my head with their eerie noise, growing into a deafening roar that drowns out all thoughts. Suddenly, a sharp whisper slices through the chaos, louder than ever, "Banned from PikaNetwork!" The air turns icy, freezing my breath. Shadows twist and writhe around me as I stare at the screen, the message mocking me. Days turn into nights, and nights into endless torment, waiting to get back in. Each second feels like an eternity, a sinister presence creeping closer. I can feel its cold breath on my neck, and then a clammy hand grips my shoulder, its nails digging into my skin. My heart pounds as I realize I'm trapped in this void, haunted by the ghost of the game I can't reach.