Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Store Crypto Currency in store

Status
Not open for further replies.

_DangUNub_

Pika Member
Username:
_DangUNub_​

Suggestion:
Crypto Currency in store​

Detailed description:
Adding Crypto Currency in Store payment method Cause it is easy to use and will be helpful to players
Bitcoin Litcoin USDT etc..​

Reason(s):
because so many players don't have international cards or papal on them reasons : maybe PayPal banned on their country otherwise its hard to get a international card on their country and crypto easy to buy/use​

Example(s):
If it got accepted Then I can also buy stuffs cause I don't have card/PayPal​

CreeperDxD

Ultimate Legendary Pika
As much as I like the idea cause i dont have a card either .
The reason to downvote is.
Already suggested. You can check the previous suggestion here -->Previous suggestion
And also crypto prices are unstable
I would advise you to use the Thread Search Feature to look for similar suggestions .

iFkiller

Veteran
Hello _DangUNub_,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Negative Community Feedback
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.