Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Cross Teaming report

galib0

Hi,
My Username is:galib0
I was usually playing bedwars. And the game was going pretty well. There was me(Aqua), Blue and red left. I got obsidian in my bed. And red says in chat wait for the dragon plz. So I was
going mid I met red we fought and red won. And all of sudden I saw red and blue attacking me. Then they were not killing each other and blue came to kill me first then he went to break my bed and red kept killing me. And they after getting me eliminated they cross-teamed until beds gone.Here are some proof of teaming. And blue also made a wide bridge. And red was in blue base but didn't break his bed.
Red: BartFiga
Blue: PLO_Fabian

Attachments

• Screenshot (1456).png
    Screenshot (1456).png
    449.2 KB · Views: 3
  • Screenshot (1457).png
    Screenshot (1457).png
    449.9 KB · Views: 3
  • Screenshot (1459).png
    Screenshot (1459).png
    450 KB · Views: 2
  • Screenshot (1460).png
    Screenshot (1460).png
    460.2 KB · Views: 2
  • Screenshot (1461).png
    Screenshot (1461).png
    454.9 KB · Views: 2
  • Screenshot (1462).png
    Screenshot (1462).png
    437.1 KB · Views: 3

TheTrueNova

Veteran
Great Reporter
I believe that this would be better in the reports.

Another thing, I think that video evidence is preferred. However, It looks as if they are cross teaming, but if the staff accept or look into this, I am not sure. Personally, I would see this sufficient enough to punish both players, as you can see throughout the screenshots provided they were helping each other break beds and kill other people without attacking each other.

Hopefully, your report is successful and these teamers are punished as this is a big issue that I see more than I'd like.

Arrly

Staff Member
Manager
IGN
Arrly
Hello,

Video evidence is required to report cross teamers. Next time please record them cross teaming, upload the video to YouTube and report them HERE with sufficient evidence.

Thank you.