Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Creating rules In all Servers

Status
Not open for further replies.

FuzionzxDD

Epic Pika
Please create rules in all servers to help players.
Example:
I just got scammed and don't know that SCAMMING is allowed and It will annoy you all too if they report that player

Especially put rules about hackers that it is allowed or not allowed so that other players can report them or no

Sorry for the RIP English! :D

c19rc

I'm sure you probably have seen staff there xD you should ask before :) and even if you don't , ask in public chat to see the response ;)

OP
OP
FuzionzxDD

FuzionzxDD

Epic Pika
Salwaswemi and Google It is Global Rules and not in each Server :) I said all the Server and all the Server have different rules right? :) what if Survival? Survival Server not allowed to Grief and Factions Server allowed to Grief right? :D

It must be more easier if there's rules in each Server ^^
Great Idea right!!?
Kit-Pvp in that link is not listed :(

salwaswemi

Veteran
Salwaswemi and Google It is Global Rules and not in each Server :) I said all the Server and all the Server have different rules right? :) what if Survival? Survival Server not allowed to Grief and Factions Server allowed to Grief right? :D

It must be more easier if there's rules in each Server ^^
Great Idea right!!?
Kit-Pvp in that link is not listed :(

If u read it again u can see in faction they did not said that grife not allowed but in non pvp servers it's ban .
Everything there clear .. ^ ^
But maybe they can do what u asked for .

Status
Not open for further replies.