Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Create a filter to pick up items!

Rubchinskiyaa

Dear staff of pika :D
Make a pick up filter on kit pvp. When I'm trying to fight I get archer items from plebs that don't pay to play :D
I die because my inventory gets filled with archer leggings and boots and useless stuff that garbage won't even accept because that is more than garbage!
Thank you and don't play among us and instead fix the server :) It would be apreciated by everyone. Now stop playing among us and talk to Just Thiemo and make him do something :D

Regards,

Zolzy

Epic Pika
Make a pick up filter on kit pvp. When I'm trying to fight I get archer items from plebs that don't pay to play :D
I die because my inventory gets filled with archer leggings and boots and useless stuff that garbage won't even accept because that is more than garbage!
Thank you and don't play among us and instead fix the server :) It would be apreciated by everyone. Now stop playing among us and talk to Just Thiemo and make him do something :D

Regards,
Bad idea, y’all wanna make everything easy? Bro it’s good like it is rn just fix da lagg and da armor bug

realoneness

Epic Pika

Regards,
get better at pvp first then they might fix it!