Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Event CrAzY Bedwars event

parvagamer2

Ultimate Legendary Pika
IGN
parvagamer2
Minecraft username:
parvagamer2​

Suggestion:
CrAzY Bedwars event​

Detailed description:
On 18th September, 2022, Pika network did an amazing Crazy Bedwars event, since then no proper minigames ( bedwars event ) was done.

View: https://imgur.com/a/Ck8Pi25

When I checked their ( event feedback )
I saw a lot of positive response to host another events like that

So it's a request to @Event-Manager team to host these amazing events too 🤩

Reason(s):
These events are really good
As most of Pika Network community belongs to minigames, I bet everyone will have fun to play on this event !!

Also it has been almost 2 years since this event ever happened again! And the community response was also very positive to host these amazing event again!

So yeah, please host some crazy Bedwars event!!

Example(s):
.​

BroItsOp

Pika Member
IGN
cheapguest
Just came back after reading their feedback, i really wanna play in this event, like it would have been amazing, all bedwars player come and play on an event! Really need a bedwars event!
+1

OP
OP
parvagamer2

parvagamer2

Ultimate Legendary Pika
IGN
parvagamer2
Just came back after reading their feedback, i really wanna play in this event, like it would have been amazing, all bedwars player come and play on an event! Really need a bedwars event!
+1
Same here, I also missed the event, the only good bedwars event! I really hope they do some bedwars event soon!

Ayushmaan07

Pika Member
My opinion is that, this event must start because more minigame players will come and play which results to more popularity in the server.