Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Cradlless

Cradlless

Great Reporter
Yo, I am Cradlless, quite an old member of Pika Network. I don't know, I am so bored right now, that is why I am writing it. I am also banned on Pika, and therefore just creating random threads. That's it. Bye bye

OP
OP
Cradlless

Cradlless

Great Reporter
It was Adlless who got banned (My brother) But it's an IP-ban So I am banned too. He appealed, it got denied

OP
OP
Cradlless

Cradlless

Great Reporter
IP-Ban appeals don't get accepted if you are not the person who got banned

Surbate

Staff Member
IGN
Surbate
Appeal again bro until it get approved
Making multiple appeals for the same punishment is disallowed and will result in forums warnings.

Yo, I am Cradlless, quite an old member of Pika Network. I don't know, I am so bored right now, that is why I am writing it. I am also banned on Pika, and therefore just creating random threads. That's it. Bye bye
Welcome! Good luck on your journey when you're unbanned.

AnotherXD

Epic Pika
IGN
Ayushmaan07
Making multiple appeals for the same punishment is disallowed and will result in forums warnings.

Welcome! Good luck on your journey when you're unbanned.
Oh damm i dunno about that

OP
OP
Cradlless

Cradlless

Great Reporter
You encouraged me to appeal again. Which is not allowed. So thus, you got a punishment

SweatyBlaze

Legendary Pika
IGN
SweatyBlaze
LMFAOOOOO BRO LITERALLY THATS A W IDEA

-SweatyBlaze [IGNITE]