Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied BedWars could you pls add hypixel bedwars maps pls pls this is my favorite server so pls add maps hopee you

Status
Not open for further replies.

noname121231

Minecraft Username:
noname121231

Suggestion:
could you pls add hypixel bedwars maps pls pls this is my favorite server so pls add maps hopee you be the 1st server pls but pls add hypixel bedwars map

Detailed description:
i really like hypixel but not more than pika because it give me good ping and has good gameplay so pls add hypixel bedwars solo doubles triples and squads tnx for reading.​

Reason(s):
i want to play hypixel bedwars map so baddly so pls add it.​

Arrly

Staff Member
Manager
IGN
Arrly
Hello,

Please be more specific. Which maps do you want and why? What makes them better than others? There's no such information provided in this thread.

UpperGround

Great Reporter
This is a predefined message to bypass the Word+Char filter, please ignore this, The actual reply is below;

all?
Hello,

Please be more specific. Which maps do you want and why? What makes them better than others? There's no such information provided in this thread.

Silver Wing

The Pika
IGN
SilverWing_YT / Silverizz
This is a predefined message to bypass this annoying filter
eh
There are 72 bedwars maps in hypixel

UpperGround

Great Reporter
This is a predefined message to bypass the Word+Char filter, please ignore this, The actual reply is below;

lets copy 12,5% of them

iiRage

Banned
Yes, I agree but try to give more information so it will have high chances of getting Accepted but I'll give +1

Subvalent

Veteran
Hello noname121231,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone. However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Already suggested.
For your reference, here is the link to our suggestions guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestions Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.

Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.