Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied SkyWars Cooldown

adapang0420

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Minecraft username:
adapang0420​

Suggestion:
Cooldown​

Detailed description:
When someone chooses enderman kit, please for the love of god, put a cooldown for the enderpearls when the match started. Every time when match starts with an enderman kit player, i just instantly lose like bruh​

Reason(s):

Example(s):
Example an enderman kit player joined, the server started, not even 1 sec, i died​

Llamao

Great Reporter
already suggested. i dont think they will change this coz players spent a lot of coins on this kit.

Blazemon

The Pika
IGN
Blazemon
Minecraft username:
adapang0420

Suggestion:
Cooldown

Detailed description:
When someone chooses enderman kit, please for the love of god, put a cooldown for the enderpearls when the match started. Every time when match starts with an enderman kit player, i just instantly lose like bruh

Reason(s):

Example(s):
Example an enderman kit player joined, the server started, not even 1 sec, i died
already suggested and denied before i don't want this added anyway tho so

trickytho

Great Reporter
IGN
trickytho
Instant Pearl is basically the whole point - kill in the first few seconds or empty mid.

Having a cooldown would defeat the whole purpose of kit.

M

Master_Tamer_

already suggested and denied please use the search option and read this before posting a thread as mentioned by gunfire

Outscale

Banned
Hello adapang0420,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone. However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Already suggested.
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!