Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

BedWars converting skywars coins

austinpd

Pika Lover
Minecraft username:
austinpd​

Suggestion:
converting skywars coins​

Detailed description:
As we know skywar's is being removed from pika-network and its a sad thing to see but what about the cosmetics and coins all i request is to convert the skywars coins to bedwars coins in that case it will not go in waste and be dispappointed by the loss.​

Reason(s):
when skywars gets removed it wont be of any use so a conversion of it to bedwars would be quiet knowledgeable as it wont go in waste.all skywars coins should be converted to bedwars coins leaving cosmetics as they are of really no use​

Example(s):
10 skywars coins ---------------> 10 bedwars coins​

Straciy

Pika Member
IGN
Yoisaki_Kanade_
Minecraft username:
austinpd

Suggestion:
converting skywars coins

Detailed description:
As we know skywar's is being removed from pika-network and its a sad thing to see but what about the cosmetics and coins all i request is to convert the skywars coins to bedwars coins in that case it will not go in waste and be dispappointed by the loss.

Reason(s):
when skywars gets removed it wont be of any use so a conversion of it to bedwars would be quiet knowledgeable as it wont go in waste.all skywars coins should be converted to bedwars coins leaving cosmetics as they are of really no use

Example(s):
10 skywars coins ---------------> 10 bedwars coins
+1
if all coins spent in game can be converted back to the same value its okay

parvagamer2

Ultimate Legendary Pika
IGN
parvagamer2
+1
This would be great! I had so much cosmetics on Skywars, it would be worth a lot.

xYozer

IGN
xYozer
+1
Great idea, though they would have already removed Skywars before they approve your suggestion. (cuz it takes lotta time to even get seen)

_DreamHunter_

Pika Lover
IGN
_DreamHunter_
+1
Ya, many player's will lose thousands of coins, so yes, u re right.