Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Scanned Minigames Convert gold to iron

This suggestion is currently under review. Please note that this does not guarantee it is going to be accepted. Also, note that the reviewing process may take a long time.

KnuckleFist_

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Minecraft username:
KnuckleFist_​

Suggestion:
Convert gold to iron​

Detailed description:
We should be able to convert gold currency into iron currency

There should be a specific rate like 1 gold = x iron
To determine the rate we can just use unitary method on the prices of ranks in gold and iron currency

The gold which u convert into iron can't be converted back to gold and will expire

This way let's say if u got a 6000 iron currency but u need like 500 more but u have gold currency u can convert it into iron and buy the item/rank you want​

Reason(s):

Marleac

Great Reporter
I don't really see any point to this, I was looking for an explanation in the "Reason(s)" section but I was disappointed when I found it blank. Make sure to put your best effort when making suggestions as it leads to a higher chance of it getting accepted.

_DominikPro_

Banned
I actually agree on this and it would be really helpful for example if someone needs extra 500 iron to buy a rank they can just convert their gold into it just as you mentioned so definitely +1 on this one I hope it gets implemented!

Divine_Pheonix

Ultimate Legendary Pika
I actually agree on this and it would be really helpful for example if someone needs extra 500 iron to buy a rank they can just convert their gold into it just as you mentioned so definitely +1 on this one I hope it gets implemented!
i totally agree :), taht way i can vote, get 2k iron then convert gold into a total of 3k iron to buy something i want

OP
OP
KnuckleFist_

KnuckleFist_

Ultimate Legendary Pika
I don't really see any point to this, I was looking for an explanation in the "Reason(s)" section but I was disappointed when I found it blank. Make sure to put your best effort when making suggestions as it leads to a higher chance of it getting accepted.

Look at the sentence right above reasons and it will clear your doubts
Please make sure to put your best effort when reading and reviewing suggestions before down voting.

cOdEx567

Ultimate Legendary Pika
+1 Very nice idea and it will help the community that is free to play and just gains gold by winning events.

+1

Hey KnuckleFist_,

I absolutely resonate with your suggestion—it's a game-changer! The ability to convert gold to iron is a fantastic idea, especially for players who need that extra boost to snag a rank or item they've set their eyes on.

Imagine this: You vote, rack up 2k iron, and then, with the magic touch of gold conversion, boom! You've got a solid 3k iron to splurge on what you desire. Talk about maximizing in-game opportunities!

This feature isn't just about individual gains; it's a community enhancer. For our free-to-play comrades earning gold through events, this provides an avenue to dive into the in-game marketplace without missing out on the fun.

So, TejasIsPro is throwing in a hearty +1 for this excellent idea. Here's to hoping it gets the green light and becomes a seamless part of our in-game experience.

Looking forward to the future of in-game economics!

Best regards,
TejasIsPro

Flame__

Legendary Pika
+1

Hey KnuckleFist_,

I absolutely resonate with your suggestion—it's a game-changer! The ability to convert gold to iron is a fantastic idea, especially for players who need that extra boost to snag a rank or item they've set their eyes on.

This feature isn't just about individual gains; it's a community enhancer. For our free-to-play comrades earning gold through events, this provides an avenue to dive into the in-game marketplace without missing out on the fun.

So, TejasIsPro is throwing in a hearty +1 for this excellent idea. Here's to hoping it gets the green light and becomes a seamless part of our in-game experience.

Looking forward to the future of in-game economics!

Best regards,
TejasIsPro
bro just used chat gpt 💀