Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Content Creator

P310X8

Hi! I have a page of 25K followers on tiktok and i wanted to start posting videos on pikanetwork op skyblock… do you maybe have a content creator rank or something?

prober90

Staff Member
Helper
Currently there are only YouTube and Twitch ranks available for content creators

cOdEx567

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Hello P310X8,

You can apply here, but currently there is no TikTok creator rank. It had been suggested in the past and denied (you can see it here). I do not suggest a message to staff about adding it, as that would not happen. Now that there are just Twitch and YouTube, you could start to create content on one of those platforms and have +1000 subscribers (YouTube) and +250 subscribers (Twitch), and you should be active on those platforms to keep your rank after applying.

You can check out all of the requirements here. Furthermore you can create a Support Ticket(s) and ask any doubts to the staff team.

Kind regards
- cOdEx567 -

PD:
If you have any further questions, feel free to contact me through Discord [c0d3__] or the Convestation page on the PikaNetwork webpage.

OP
OP
P

P310X8

Hello P310X8,

You can apply here, but currently there is no TikTok creator rank. It had been suggested in the past and denied (you can see it here). I do not suggest a message to staff about adding it, as that would not happen. Now that there are just Twitch and YouTube, you could start to create content on one of those platforms and have +1000 subscribers (YouTube) and +250 subscribers (Twitch), and you should be active on those platforms to keep your rank after applying.

You can check out all of the requirements here. Furthermore you can create a Support Ticket(s) and ask any doubts to the staff team.

Kind regards
- cOdEx567 -

PD:
If you have any further questions, feel free to contact me through Discord [c0d3__] or the Convestation page on the PikaNetwork webpage.
Rn i have 411 subs on youtube and i dont have a twitch channel…

cOdEx567

Ultimate Legendary Pika
So, as I said, you can apply for one of the categories if you meet the requirements. Also, you can apply for the category that you like the most, but not both (that is common sense). Just grind until you meet the requirements and then apply, but before applying, you should practice your application in the context of:

• How does it sound?
  • What would separate me from the rest of the applicants?
  • Correct grammar and punctuation
  • Having a good image about yourself