Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Forums Consider accepting appeals (First offense only)

Status
Not open for further replies.

IYBRohan

Ultimate Legendary Pika
IGN
IYBRohan
Username:
IYBRohan​

Suggestion:
Consider accepting appeals (First offense only)​

Detailed description:
When we are punished for a particular offense, and it's our first offense, I'd say we deserve a chance with an unban or atleast a reduced ban. I understand all staff have guidelines and particular formats to follow, however, my suggestion could be implemented if considered.

(This is my opinion.)​

Reason(s):
Mentioned above.​

Example(s):
For example, if my colleague has been punished with a 30 days ban for suicide encouragement, and they appeal, they should get unbanned or atleast a ban reduction if it's their first offense.​

Otherside

Great Reporter
IGN
_killedbynoob_
If ya play on a non anancy minecraft server its the player's responsibility to must know and follow the rules.
If ya break a rule, ya must be banned or muted. If ya have proof that ya are unfairly punished then appealing must help ya get unbanned.
And if ya break the rule intentionally no matter what, ya have to stay banned even its your 1st offense.
And self harm threats are not negatable. In your example that is a valid punishment and it can not be shorten or revoked.

Ya all suggesting like "let us break rules and get us unbanned"
Truly unacceptable.

varis_pro

Pika Member
+1 in my opinion everyone deserves a second chance or a reduced(just unban for a second chance tbh why reduce) ban but if someone is perm banned (like hackers and such) should never get a second chance

varis_pro

Pika Member
If ya play on a non anancy minecraft server its the player's responsibility to must know and follow the rules.
If ya break a rule, ya must be banned or muted. If ya have proof that ya are unfairly punished then appealing must help ya get unbanned.
And if ya break the rule intentionally no matter what, ya have to stay banned even its your 1st offense.
And self harm threats are not negatable. In your example that is a valid punishment and it can not be shorten or revoked.

Ya all suggesting like "let us break rules and get us unbanned"
Truly unacceptable.
for small(30 days or less) bans like these i thinks its acceptable to atleast give them a second chance because at the end of the day its a block game and people get mad sometimes uk, so the best we can do is give them a second chance because it might change them but if they have to wait out their whole ban they get more salty so i suggest u reconsider but your points are pretty valid aswell

Otherside

Great Reporter
IGN
_killedbynoob_
for small(30 days or less) bans like these i thinks its acceptable to atleast give them a second chance because at the end of the day its a block game and people get mad sometimes uk, so the best we can do is give them a second chance because it might change them but if they have to wait out their whole ban they get more salty so i suggest u reconsider but your points are pretty valid aswell
Some simple words : Anger management, Quitting Minecraft.
And if they got salty they will be banned again.
The Universe runs through rules, if rules doesn't exist the pika network will be in smithereens by now and revoking cheater's punishments is like complete green sign to destroy the server.
If any cheater got banned fairly they must wait till the ban ends otherwise if they can't wait, they must leave the server.

Kratoz_GG

Ultimate Legendary Pika
IGN
Kratoz_GG
Hello IYBRohan,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Player Appeals exist only for false ban / mute on the players.
  • The rule shall not be relaxed, let alone for the 1st offence.
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.