Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Conclusive proof jerrymine and UpaG are humans.

T

Terrythedog

Over the months and weeks, I have collected proof jerrymine and upper ground are, in fact, despite what they may say, humans. The fact is that many animals, and the closest animals to us, cannot speak, nor type words that make up proper English sentences. Jerrymine and UpaG do make this fact less obvious by misspelling words, and making grammatically incorrect sentences. But this also is what humans do. Sometimes I do it as well, but as you all know I am a dog, a very smart dog in fact. I am one exception of the rule that animals cannot speak English or type it out. Also, animals are highly unlikely to own electronic devices such as a smartphone or an iPad. This is not true for jerrymine and UpaG as you can see by the fact that they do own these things. Again, I am one of the few exceptions. Another reason to believe my findings is that UpaG has a photo of a cat. You may think that he is the cat in the photo, but you can see the cats arms and legs, meaning someone must have taken the photo. And if he IS the cat, he must have an owner, and the owner is highly unlikely to take a photo of him so that he can use it for his profile picture. This means that UpaG is, in fact, the owner of the cat. This might be very shocking to you all. The evidence for jerrymine is there as well. His profile picture is Jerry, a cartoon. Animals do not watch cartoons unless the owners force them to, and it is even more unlikely for the animal to like the cartoon. It is nearly impossible for an animal to use a cartoon as their profile picture. So, jerrymine MUST be a kid or a teenager that took the photo of Jerry and used it as him profile picture.
This also is very shocking.

Thank you for reading.

JerryMine

The Pika
P.S. If you don't know that the jerry photo is a meme, you are living under a rock. People who take memes photo aren't called kids, they are called pewds.

ok boomer, a nice paragraph explaining that you are a dog.

OP
OP
T

Terrythedog

P.S. If you don't know that the jerry photo is a meme, you are living under a rock. People who take memes photo aren't called kids, they are called pewds.

ok boomer, a nice paragraph explaining that you are a dog.
Lmao. Ok boomer. If you don’t know what I mean by this thread, you are living under a rock.
Yeah it might be a meme but it’s dead. Also I was explaining how you were humans jerry boi.

Read the title illiterate boomer. Also this gives me more evidence you are a human. Animals don’t like memes, (exception again for me) so you must be a human :)

JerryMine

The Pika
this whoreson robotic dog UAW-001 doesn't know he keeps repeating that he is an actual dog that can read, write words, use devices like a pro.

"Sometimes I do it as well, but as you all know I am a dog, a very smart dog in fact. "
"I am one exception of the rule that animals cannot speak English or type it out."
"Again, I am one of the few exceptions."

This bitch literraly just thinks that he is a smart dog.
[Dogs aren't smart .exe]
[Dogs aren't smart 2 .exe]

From those pages above, we can tell that you are either a robot dog or just the brain cells from gilgamesh installed on a sad dog. Yes dogs aren't smart so stop saying that YOUR smart or YOURE an exception and keeps repeating the same thing. It sounds so childish.

If you don't know what you are typing, NEVER EVER SAY OTHERS DOESN'T KNOW WHAT YOU FUCKING MEAN.

Wanna here something?
If you keep your personalities like this, no one is going to like you. For real.
Yes. it's totally true. You will see that very very soon.

So, you just gonna keep wasting your life like this, replying without looking before you leap? You are so pathetic.
Jokes on you, mother fucker.

OP
OP
T

Terrythedog

this whoreson robotic dog UAW-001 doesn't know he keeps repeating that he is an actual dog that can read, write words, use devices like a pro.

"Sometimes I do it as well, but as you all know I am a dog, a very smart dog in fact. "
"I am one exception of the rule that animals cannot speak English or type it out."

[Dogs aren't smart .exe]

From those pages above, we can tell that you are either a robot dog or just the brain cells from gilgamesh installed on a sad dog. Yes dogs aren't smart so stop saying that YOUR smart or YOURE an exception and keeps repeating the same thing. It sounds so childish.

If you don't know what you are typing, NEVER EVER SAY OTHERS DOESN'T KNOW WHAT YOU FUCKING MEAN.

Wanna here something?
If you keep your personalities like this, no one is going to like you. For real.

So, you just gonna keep wasting your life like this, replying without looking before you leap? You are so pathetic.
Jerrymine becomes toxic as hell. You know why I fucking did that? Because if I didn’t you would fucking complain that I could type etc but I’m saying other animals cant. You see what I mean? If I don’t do something you complain, if I do do it you also complain.
mother fucker complains about a fucking joke and says jokes on me, says I’m wasting my time? ITS A FUCKING JOKE YOU STUPID BITCH. Maybe my proof was WRONG because this just makes you look fucking RETARDED. Now who is replying before they look?

OP
OP
T

Terrythedog

[Dogs aren't smart .exe]

Wanna here something?

Also this POS bitchfuck doesnt know what he is typing himself.
He says multiple times that I’m a robot dog.
Also yes I can tell you that you don’t fucking know what I mean because you DONT FUCKING KNOW ITS A FUCKING JOKE.
Gg fucktard, it’s a joke. Also if you are saying no one likes me, look at yourself. Repeating yourself and wasting time replying to this post when you don’t even know what it’s about. This bitch doesn’t know I’m a human and it’s a joke. Also that whole reply of yours is telling me that I repeated myself? Can you look at how long it is. One sentence turned into that whole reply.

please practise before you preach, or get someone to proof read for you so that you don’t look like an absolute moron.

JerryMine

The Pika
Jerrymine becomes toxic as hell. You know why I fucking did that? Because if I didn’t you would fucking complain that I could type etc but I’m saying other animals cant. You see what I mean? If I don’t do something you complain, if I do do it you also complain.
mother fucker complains about a fucking joke and says jokes on me, says I’m wasting my time? ITS A FUCKING JOKE YOU STUPID BITCH. Maybe my proof was WRONG because this just makes you look fucking RETARDED. Now who is replying before they look?
Also yes I can tell you that you don’t fucking know what I mean because you DONT FUCKING KNOW ITS A FUCKING JOKE.
Gg fucktard, it’s a joke. Also if you are saying no one likes me, look at yourself. Repeating yourself and wasting time replying to this post when you don’t even know what it’s about. This bitch doesn’t know I’m a human and it’s a joke. Also that whole reply of yours is telling me that I repeated myself? Can you look at how long it is. One sentence turned into that whole reply.

please practise before you preach, or get someone to proof read for you so that you don’t look like an absolute moron.[/QUOTE]

So you mean calling others an animal, then says "no im just making some referrences and some dip shit" would not make us rage? Calling those a "joke" is a really good idea? If you take all of your comments that contains insultful words are "jokes", WILL us take it as a joke?

"YES THIS IS ALL A FUCKING JOKE?" What are you? After all, you created this entire topic "just for fun and to make someone rage"? If you don't know how to stop being a cunt, then don't expect other people to be nice to you.

That's it. This dude only knows how to make jokes when it actually hurts other's feelings. Someone must have died due to his corrosive words.

OP
OP
T

Terrythedog

please practise before you preach, or get someone to proof read for you so that you don’t look like an absolute moron.

So you mean calling others an animal, then says "no im just making some referrences and some dip shit" would not make us rage? Calling those a "joke" is a really good idea? If you take all of your comments that contains insultful words are "jokes", WILL us take it as a joke?

"YES THIS IS ALL A FUCKING JOKE?" What are you? After all, you created this entire topic "just for fun and to make someone rage"? If you don't know how to stop being a cunt, then don't expect other people to be nice to you.

That's it. This dude only knows how to make jokes when it actually hurts other's feelings. Someone must have died due to his corrosive words.[/QUOTE]
Did you actually get hurt by this 😂😂😂. Also it’s not to make someone rage, it’s to tell you that saying something obvious as hell isnt actually useful. Also who did I call an animal? What references did I make? Calling me toxic countless times when you called me toxic 1000000 times already will make ME rage. I’m not expecting you to be nice to me, it’s just a bit ironic for you to keep calling me toxic and now you are toxic. You are being a POS boi. Someone must’ve died by how many assumptions this guy made. Jokes are jokes, they aren’t made to be taken seriously, if you get offended by them, well good luck with life mate, cuz you’re gonna get this much harsher later.

Actually I thought you retired why didn’t you get the retirement fund maN. Is it fun being old?

UpperGround

Great Reporter
omg this literally started as a joke and now they started World War 3

JerryMine

The Pika
Im done with you.

I will just show you the rules.

[Here]
-" Threads that are offensive to other players "

OP
OP
T

Terrythedog

Im done with you.

I will just show you the rules.

[Here]
-" Threads that are offensive to other players "
I’m done with you. This post was 1. A joke 2. Not even offensive. If you are talking about the comments, practice before you preach. You broke the rules first, I didn’t

JerryMine

The Pika
So you are gonna act like you did nothing wrong?
You just gonna act like this entire topic doesn't contain swearing words so it is counted as not offensive?
Am I that stupid for you?

OP
OP
T

Terrythedog

So you are gonna act like you did nothing wrong?
You just gonna act like this entire topic doesn't contain swearing words so it is counted as not offensive?
Am I that stupid for you?
Are you fucking retarded? I literally said the POST isn’t offensive but the comments are. You started swearing and making offensive comments first.

JerryMine

The Pika
See keep struggling about the "post isn't offensive" comment it is literally offensive when you didn't realize

OP
OP
T

Terrythedog

See keep struggling about the "post isn't offensive" comment it is literally offensive when you didn't realize
For heavens sake, ARE YOU ILITERATE? I’m done, I don’t even care I spelt it wrong. You are just dumb as hell. There is literally no point in arguing with you anymore because YOU CANT READ.

Final: yes, read my post, it’s not offensive.
Now read the comments, who started swearing first? Good good, now read the other comment.