Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

SkyMines /compress all and BackPacks in skymines

mysticator69

Minecraft username:
Mysticator69​

Suggestion:
/compress all and BackPacks in skymines​

Detailed description:
The hardest and most boring part of the game is going to spawn and compressing each block individually , it just takes way too much time.
We need a /compress all command , atleast for higher ranks.
Another suggestion i wanted to make is adding Backpacks like in OpPrison that can carry items , inventories fill way too fast and most time spent is teleporting around to store stuff. especially for players with double drops and maxed pickaxe.​

Reason(s):
the gamemode would be way more enjoyable if we could cut down the time spent compressing , its a tedious job.
Also ingame $ is pretty much worthless in skymines since we cant spend it on anything rly valuable in /shop. consider doing something about it please.

thank you​

OP
OP
mysticator69

mysticator69

There is already a solution for this
When you are compressing anything and you want to make it faster?

Do this hold shift+space bar while compressing

Here is a video link for better understanding:
View: https://youtu.be/LKV-pGVrBVs?si=cOGtgqrskUVna1he

Its still slow af , i literally have 50 double chests of amethyst shards and it will take me longer to compress them than mine them.
Compressing is very very slow , its a useless task that is not fun and we do not have to deal with it.
Last time i spent 1hour compressing and let me tell you , THAT WAS NOT FUN. ( even with the shift space and putting items in 10 vaults each time etc )

freefire_noob

IGN
FreeFire_Noob
Its still slow af , i literally have 50 double chests of amethyst shards and it will take me longer to compress them than mine them.
Compressing is very very slow , its a useless task that is not fun and we do not have to deal with it.
Last time i spent 1hour compressing and let me tell you , THAT WAS NOT FUN. ( even with the shift space and putting items in 10 vaults each time etc )
What??
I literally takes 2 seconds to compress 35 stacks

OP
OP
mysticator69

mysticator69

What??
I literally takes 2 seconds to compress 35 stacks
It doesn't take 2 seconds to compress 35 stacks.
It takes longer to tp away and get the stuff from your island and compress it again in spawn
Youre still new probably so you probably dont have much to compress , im not talking about 35 stacks , i have 50 double chests thats 3240 stacks.
/spawn takes 3 seconds , running to the npc takes another two , compressing full inv sure maybe takes 3seconds , then opening vault and emptying it in inventory takes another 3 . now do that 10 times ( Assuming youre monarch and have 10 vaults , which you're not , so it's slower ) , then u have to go to your island and refill all your vaults , which probably takes another 1-2minutes.
Multiply it by 10 or 20 times.
That's well over 30mins , around an hour , as i mentioned above.
Idk why you're against a /compress all command , it will allow us to compress from anywhere withot having to /spawn everytime and cuts down a LOT of time. we desperately need it and everyone who is high rank and has a lot to mine will agree.

Last edited:
OP
OP
mysticator69

mysticator69

Auto-Compress option that u can turn on / off would also solve the issue.