Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Scanned Minigames Collected minigames updates

This suggestion is currently under review. Please note that this does not guarantee it is going to be accepted. Also, note that the reviewing process may take a long time.

Regretfull

Staff Member
Helper
Minecraft username:
Regretfull​

Suggestion:
Collected minigames updates​

Detailed description:
The current disguise is decent but there's stuff that's missing. This post will cover everything that Admins and Developers should reconsider adding onto PikaNetwork. Updates are as followed:

Disguise Profiles
When you disguise, you're able to change cosmetics in the /nick menu without the cosmetics actually affecting your real profile. For example, with this idea you're able to change the colour of your level while nicked (as supposed to the current system where you have to nick a certain level to get the colour you want). Make every level colour below your level equippable but anything higher is locked (until they change their nick level to that level or they need to get that level themselves). Additionally, you're able to create and save profiles with saved kits, perks and cosmetics (Kill Messages, Wood Type [Bedwars], Win Effect etc). This could be useful for Skywars players which then they can switch between perks on profile and is just an overall QoL upgrade. Not only that, in bedwars, there can be a trigger in the profile systems when you nick where it turns off cosmetics such as Stat Kill messages whivch ruins your disguise entirely.

Boosters (organization)
With boosters, they're messed up and come up in your booster tab on when you got them. It would be nice if you could split them into categories (coins & xp) and put them from order from biggest xp boost to the smallest.

Halloween Themed Gamemodes

Bedwars:

• In Generators around the map, there's a small chance that there will be a "Pumpkin" Item spawned. These can be obtained and will be put onto a leaderboard where other bedwars players can compete for prizes. There are prizes you can buy with pumpkins (Halloween themed effects), Halloween crates (Same thing as a Skull crate but gives better rewards) and a leaderboard where the Top 5 compete for
Pika Gold.
Spawn Rates:
For
Diamond Generators: 0.5%
For Emerald Upgrades: 1%

Skywars:
• In chests there will be a 1.5% - 2% chance (up to the Admins) for the Pumpkin item to spawn. In Rumble boxes it's guaranteed to get it (100%) as those only happen like once a Rumble game. Same type of system, people can buy skywars cosmetics or compete for a Skywars only leaderboard and Top 5 get Pika Gold.

Friend System Revamp

Add the ability to make people 'Best friends' or add some sort of rank above regular friends. You're able to change the permissions of what a Best Friend can do and what a Friend can do. For example, me and some others might make it so Regular friends can't /fmsg you but best friends can. This avoids distraction unless needed to and people are willing to friend others more frequently with this system in place.

Reason(s):
Quality of life upgrades.​

FlexingBot

Banned
Hi, after reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to upvote it.
I decided to upvote it for the following reasons
1) It would bother a lot of people with titan and champion to have to change their cosmetics just to get nicked properly
Keep giving suggestions for the betterment of the server :)

Divine_Pheonix

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Minecraft username:
Regretfull

Suggestion:
Collected minigames updates

Detailed description:
The current disguise is decent but there's stuff that's missing. This post will cover everything that Admins and Developers should reconsider adding onto PikaNetwork. Updates are as followed:

Disguise Profiles

When you disguise, you're able to change cosmetics in the /nick menu without the cosmetics actually affecting your real profile. For example, with this idea you're able to change the colour of your level while nicked (as supposed to the current system where you have to nick a certain level to get the colour you want). Make every level colour below your level equippable but anything higher is locked (until they change their nick level to that level or they need to get that level themselves). Additionally, you're able to create and save profiles with saved kits, perks and cosmetics (Kill Messages, Wood Type [Bedwars], Win Effect etc). This could be useful for Skywars players which then they can switch between perks on profile and is just an overall QoL upgrade. Not only that, in bedwars, there can be a trigger in the profile systems when you nick where it turns off cosmetics such as Stat Kill messages whivch ruins your disguise entirely.

Boosters (organization)

With boosters, they're messed up and come up in your booster tab on when you got them. It would be nice if you could split them into categories (coins & xp) and put them from order from biggest xp boost to the smallest.

Halloween Themed Gamemodes

Bedwars:

• In Generators around the map, there's a small chance that there will be a "Pumpkin" Item spawned. These can be obtained and will be put onto a leaderboard where other bedwars players can compete for prizes. There are prizes you can buy with pumpkins (Halloween themed effects), Halloween crates (Same thing as a Skull crate but gives better rewards) and a leaderboard where the Top 5 compete for Pika Gold.

Spawn Rates:

For Diamond Generators: 0.5%

For Emerald Upgrades: 1%

Skywars:

• In chests there will be a 1.5% - 2% chance (up to the Admins) for the Pumpkin item to spawn. In Rumble boxes it's guaranteed to get it (100%) as those only happen like once a Rumble game. Same type of system, people can buy skywars cosmetics or compete for a Skywars only leaderboard and Top 5 get Pika Gold.

Friend System Revamp

Add the ability to make people 'Best friends' or add some sort of rank above regular friends. You're able to change the permissions of what a Best Friend can do and what a Friend can do. For example, me and some others might make it so Regular friends can't /fmsg you but best friends can. This avoids distraction unless needed to and people are willing to friend others more frequently with this system in place.

Reason(s):
Quality of life upgrades.
I like your suggestion except for the part about getting pumpkins for pika gold in a leaderboard, i suggest you buy mystery boxes with pumpkins instead

OP
OP
Regretfull

Regretfull

Staff Member
Helper
Another cool addition to this suggestion, you disguise every time you queue a new game. Basically, it avoids people sniping one nick as they're constantly changing all the time. Make it so people can change the settings of "Auto Disguise" (thats the name lol) like "Do you want to have a rank while disguising?" "What level do you want to be or do you want your level to be random each time?" "What profile do you want to equip?" (refers to my last suggestion) etc.

Flame__

Legendary Pika
+1 i love the parts of the booster organizations, i have like 6 pages of boosters and every time i want to i have to go thru so many each time, also the nick thing and friend system were great too :D