Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

client modification bug

sNiper_blaZE

hello my name is TryH_Strafe

i have noticed that u cant pvp anymore on opfactions because of a few bugs in the server ( probably the anti cheat )

1. when ever your jumping in a 2 high area while fighting someone u will be kicked for client modification.
2. when ever u use skull splitter with or without jumping u will be kicked for client modification.
3. u cant use c eggs on opfactions? and im not talking about grace period.
4. u can use pearls in combat thats cool and stuff but its not without sacrifice... whenever u pearl u might get stuck in blocks like all blocks...

if u want to see how many times people get kicked for client modification.. go to the pika network site go to bans and watch the " kicked list " only client modification 24/7....
its been quite sometime now sindce this is happening and i've noticed nothing is changing so can we please just start doing something?.

Arnav3037

Pika Lover
hello my name is TryH_Strafe

i have noticed that u cant pvp anymore on opfactions because of a few bugs in the server ( probably the anti cheat )

1. when ever your jumping in a 2 high area while fighting someone u will be kicked for client modification.
2. when ever u use skull splitter with or without jumping u will be kicked for client modification.
3. u cant use c eggs on opfactions? and im not talking about grace period.
4. u can use pearls in combat thats cool and stuff but its not without sacrifice... whenever u pearl u might get stuck in blocks like all blocks...

if u want to see how many times people get kicked for client modification.. go to the pika network site go to bans and watch the " kicked list " only client modification 24/7....
its been quite sometime now sindce this is happening and i've noticed nothing is changing so can we please just start doing something?.
The pvp is dead this season because they ruined rage enchant+ since skull split has been made less effective there is no way to survive a gank as a solo
Pvp is done!

freetim

Great Reporter
IGN
freetim
hi my name is AliKaizen i am not baned u can check punishment list but server is showing that i am baned ??? i have premium account
You have a 5th offense mute punishment. I think you meant this.