Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Clickbait for sure (sorta face reveal)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MortalStriker

Veteran
Hello,

Where do I start? Your face reminds me of a corrupted hard drive that I installed the other day. The thing is, your face also reminds me of the vanilla ice cream I had last night and it was horrific, almost got sent to hospital. I highly recommend you remove your profile picture as it'll cause people to be traumatized and possibly for future references this could prevent blindness. And to top it all off, your jacket reminds me of Elvis, like MrBas we're in 2017 not 1960-70s. Honestly, I feel offended just looking at you on the left side of my screen. Other than that, good day to you!

- Mortal

MortalStriker

Veteran
Thanks! but you dont have to be so negative about yourself, cuz obviously you pointed this at yourself. :p
Hello,

Regarding your insult, I honestly feel disrespected in so many ways you have no idea. Why would I casually insult myself? Is my name @MrBas666 to be doing things like that on a daily basis. Honestly, grow some facial hair cause you look like the bootleg version of Justin Bieber. Other than that, good day to you!

- Mortal

Status
Not open for further replies.