Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Scanned Minigames Clickable guild motd discord links

This suggestion is currently under review. Please note that this does not guarantee it is going to be accepted. Also, note that the reviewing process may take a long time.

oldsgaming

Username:
oldsgaming​

Suggestion:
Clickable guild motd discord links​

Detailed description:
Commands such as: /tellraw @p {"text":"https://discord.gg/v52aaUjQQQ"} change into a clickable message when it is set as the guilds motd​

Reason(s):
This feature would be good as people recruited in the server and not from the discord can also connect with other guild members to discuss guild matters or just connect with the other guild members.​

JustSuperiorr

Great Reporter
Neutral

I feel like most of the users would already have joined the discord server before joining the guild. And, the only way for this would work is they would only allow discord.com domain links to avoid unnecessary malicious links which would also not work since these links could also redirect to non guild and pika related discord servers. Not to mention pika's system of verifying domains doesn't work as expected, one example is pika verifying media domains for their image pasting feature on their forums.

I don't think pika will consider this to be a feature.

I will stay Neutral for now while viewing different opinions.

Last edited:

kleaky

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Username:
oldsgaming

Suggestion:
Clickable guild motd discord links

Detailed description:
Commands such as: /tellraw @p {"text":"https://discord.gg/v52aaUjQQQ"} change into a clickable message when it is set as the guilds motd

Reason(s):
This feature would be good as people recruited in the server and not from the discord can also connect with other guild members to discuss guild matters or just connect with the other guild members.
It's not really that necessary since most of the members of the guild are in the server of the guild in discord too.