Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied [Classic SkyBlock] Change the Skyblock Difficulty back to Normal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

_YaiRL_

Suggestion:
Change the Skyblock Difficulty back to Normal.

Detailed description:
Hey. So the server was on difficulty Peaceful till just a few days ago, when you changed it to Normal.

We all loved the change, Skyblock has become much more challenging and much more fun for all of us. The change also forced us to adjust our mob farms, to make them compatible with the mobs able or not able to Swim and such.. I, Personally, had to completely rebuild my Pigman grinder, and the whole process took me well over 5 hours. But we all loved it, and I haven't seen a single disagreement or complaint about that. So even though there was no reason for the change at the first place, the change was Great. And, today, I logged in to the server to find out that my Pigman grinder does not work anymore. I checked it and immidiately noticed that you changed the difficulty to Peaceful again. So here I am asking why did you do that, and if it is going to stay on Peaceful from now on.

The Normal difficulty was great for all of us, and I have already seen a few complaints on chat that it was changed back to Peaceful. So Normal difficulty was better.

So will the server difficulty stay Peaceful forever? Or will it change again to Normal and stay this way?

I have to ask this question because, first of all, it was better for all of us when it was Normal and not Peaceful, Skyblock was more challenging and more fun, and we loved it. our animals could move around our island, and we could ride our horses and pigs. We certainly did love the change. Second, if it is changed back to Peaceful, I have to destroy the new grinder I have built especially for the change, and build the old one again, from the beginning, block to block. The whole process will take well over 5 hours.

Please take your time to disscuss and consider your decision, and post your decision here.

Gamemode / Platform:
Classic SkyBlock

Reason(s):
Normal Difficulty was so much better, all the players loved it and we found Skyblock way more challenging, we had so much more fun on Normal mode. We could ride our horses and pigs, and we could let our animals move all around our islands. Since it was changed back to Peaceful this evening I have already seen a few complaints about the change in chat, and all the players preferred it to be Normal.

voodootje0

Staff Member
Owner
Dear _YaiRL_,

After the first reboot mobs will have their Artificial intelligence back.

Kind regards,
voodootje0

OP
OP
Y

_YaiRL_

Dear _YaiRL_,

After the first reboot mobs will have their Artificial intelligence back.

Kind regards,
voodootje0
Sorry to disturb. The server did a reboot, but the mobs still don't have their artificial intelligence back. They are still peaceful and they won't attack even if you attack them..

voodootje0

Staff Member
Owner
Dear _YaiRL_,

Should be fixed this reboot, please let me know or they have their AI back or not. Thanks!

Kind regards,
voodootje0

OP
OP
Y

_YaiRL_

Dear _YaiRL_,

Should be fixed this reboot, please let me know or they have their AI back or not. Thanks!

Kind regards,
voodootje0
I'm unsure if the server did a reboot or it didn't, but they don't have their AI back yet. :eek:

voodootje0

Staff Member
Owner
Dear _YaiRL_,

We decided to keep mob AI off. This has to do with performance reasons. Therefore I moved it into denied suggestions.

Kind regards,
voodootje0

Status
Not open for further replies.