Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Claim Block System

Status
Not open for further replies.

DJRedNight

Epic Pika
Apparently a change to the claim block system was implemented since i first joined Pika. When i first joined it was time online = more claim blocks. Now apparently the change is more blocks mined/placed = more claim blocks...

How does the mechanic work? Is it ANY block or just ore blocks. Is it any block placed or just certain placed blocks. I'm trying to see how long its going to take me to get to 100k claim blocks.

Also why are changes being made to the server without any notification? Is there a changelog somewhere thats accessible?

Thanks,
DJ.

DirkieXP

Banned
I have never fully researched which factors give you claim blocks, but I have had 1.5 years experience playing survival from day to day. And I think that the plugin just checks if you aren't afk. This means it checks placed blocks, mined blocks and distance travelled. If you keep doing that, then you will keep receiving claimblocks.

100K claimblocks is kind of impossible because I believe u can get 94 claimblocks per hour. This means u need to be actively online for more than 1000 hours.

This is the plugin-in we're using: http://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/grief-prevention/

I hope this helps you out.

OP
OP
DJRedNight

DJRedNight

Epic Pika
These are the setting I would like to know.

Claims.BlocksAccruedPerHour: 100

The number of claim blocks awarded to players for each hour of play time on your server. These are awarded gradually (about every 5 minutes), but only to players who aren't just standing around doing nothing (idling).

Claims.MaxAccruedBlocks: 80000

The maximum number of accrued claim blocks any player may amass. This number does not limit bonus claim blocks granted by administrators (see above).

These settings can be found on this page.

http://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/grief-prevention/pages/setup-and-configuration/

CWO

Veteran
Those are the settings that Pika has. The only modification to that is for Alchemist rank which gets a 10k claim block bonus.

OP
OP
DJRedNight

DJRedNight

Epic Pika
Those are the settings that Pika has. The only modification to that is for Alchemist rank which gets a 10k claim block bonus.

Cool. I might upgrade to alchemist rank soon because of that fact! Can someone lock this thread.

#questionanswered

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.