Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied BedWars Choose Team Color Bedwars

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nixo

Pika Member
Minecraft username:
Nixo​

Suggestion:
Choose Team Color Bedwars​

Detailed description:
Join a game of Bedwars and be able to choose the color of the team​

Reason(s):
I propose this because sometimes the party bugs and therefore it could allow you to choose a team precisely despite bugs

and I ask for it because I have vision problems, I am colorblind and being able to choose a color could really help​

Example(s):
When you join a game of Bedwars you have a kind of small block of yarn that allows you to choose a color

and see who is in the team

and the number of players in the team

A lot of servers offer this and it's really useful

exemple

red: 4/4
blue: 2/4

all the servers offer it and really it's useful for people with visual difficulties

I'm not English I had to translate my message with a software, sorry for the spelling mistakes

Thank you for reading my request​

Meth0vas

Rare Pika
Chosing Team colors could lead to unfair Teams: RED 4/4 (maybe party), YELLOW 3/4, GREEN 3/4, BLUE 1/4 (chose Team color with not 16/16 people ingame). I dont rly know if Pika added something like fair Team Generator that people cant be alone in a 4v4s round...

Meth0vas

Rare Pika
I know a server where teams can be chosen and most people dont join any team so people who joined are often alone (duo, triple and squad modes )

Cyb0rgMan

Staff Member
Helper
IGN
Cyb0rgMan
Hello Nixo,
783083368769519686.gif

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.

Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!
974489187522850887.webp

Status
Not open for further replies.