Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Cheaters on Skywars

VB0S

Hello,
Are you going to fix the anticheat, because people with bedrock nick .randomrandom can use (flyhack,killaura,antiknockback) without getting flagged by anticheat its caused because they are using bedrock nick so the anticheat doesnt work on them.

OP
OP
V

VB0S

Thanks for answers but i wanted to inform the staff just

xViiRuS

Legendary Pika
Hello,
Are you going to fix the anticheat, because people with bedrock nick .randomrandom can use (flyhack,killaura,antiknockback) without getting flagged by anticheat its caused because they are using bedrock nick so the anticheat doesnt work on them.
The best thing to do is to record valid evidence and report them HERE and submit a ticket informing the managers about the situation. You may create a ticket HERE!

Hope this helps out!

cOdEx567

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Thanks for answers but i wanted to inform the staff just
Hello VB0S,

If you feel that a player is breaking a rule stated in the Rule Forums, please make a report in the Player Report Forum. Further, you should provide clear and valid evidence of the rule breaking (screenshots or video evidence) and the stated rule being broken. Make sure that the scoreboard is visible at all times in the evidence provided if it is a in game related situation. Further, when you have successfully submitted the report, please wait for a response from the development team and do not pressure them to respond to you.

Also, we do know that there are bedrock players that do not get flagged by the anti-cheat, as the bedrock version works completely differently compared to Java. So it is difficult to make an anticheat that flags correctly both correctly and without any false bans or kicks. I know it is frustrating, but I can assure you that work is being done on it.

Kind regards,
- cOdEx567 -

PD: If you have any further questions, feel free to contact me through Discord [c0d3__] or the Convestation page on the PikaNetwork webpage.

harshit7749

Legendary Pika
Anticheat is a thing which cannot be fixed overnight you have to wait as it takes a long time and as hacked clients are also developing and getting better every hacker cannot be banned so inorder to help the server/take a initiative to make the server hacker free you can report every hacker you see here.

OP
OP
V

VB0S

Hello VB0S,

If you feel that a player is breaking a rule stated in the Rule Forums, please make a report in the Player Report Forum. Further, you should provide clear and valid evidence of the rule breaking (screenshots or video evidence) and the stated rule being broken. Make sure that the scoreboard is visible at all times in the evidence provided if it is a in game related situation. Further, when you have successfully submitted the report, please wait for a response from the development team and do not pressure them to respond to you.

Also, we do know that there are bedrock players that do not get flagged by the anti-cheat, as the bedrock version works completely differently compared to Java. So it is difficult to make an anticheat that flags correctly both correctly and without any false bans or kicks. I know it is frustrating, but I can assure you that work is being done on it.

Kind regards,
- cOdEx567 -

PD: If you have any further questions, feel free to contact me through Discord [c0d3__] or the Convestation page on the PikaNetwork webpage.
Hello,
Thank you for the information i understand this situation, and i recommend one thing to put higher effort for helpers to spectate these skywars if there is any report using the command

cOdEx567

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Hello VB0S,

Well, that is true that they can spectate the games, but the staff team does not have the time to do this, as we have other more productive things to do than spectate the SkyWars games. You could just report the player, as I said, and if the evidence is valid, we will ban them. Also, spectating all the games will become a very tedious task, which will not result in reducing the number of hackers in the game. Furthermore, it will decrease our time spent on other game mods, helping players who really need it.

Kind regards
- cOdEx567 -

PD:
If you have any further questions, feel free to contact me through Discord [ c0d3__ ] or the Convestation page on the PikaNetwork webpage.

OP
OP
V

VB0S

Hello,
i understand you thats true, but add some system maybe if someone will get more than 10 reports that staff team will get notify and these cheaters on skywars are not that often but it would be really nice.

cOdEx567

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Hello VBos,

There was one in place in practice, but it was not very efficient, and players got falsely banned because people were farming reports on them. So it is not the best idea, but I do understand your frustration, as I have been in the same place as you.

Kind regards
- cOdEx567 -

PD:
If you have any further questions, feel free to contact me through Discord [ c0d3__ ] or the Convestation page on the PikaNetwork webpage.

FlexingBot

Banned
Why do you care about cheaters. Not like it affects your gameplay or anything. The next game there will be none and if you are so mad at them, just sweat and teach em a lesson