M MiFit New Member Joined Feb 20, 2022 Messages 2 Points 1 Feb 20, 2022 #1 Hello. So there's this one guy who cheated with like 4 block reach I'm pretty sure his IGN is : klissanan12 Please ban this guy or check if he's cheating or not. Have a good day. - MiFit
Hello. So there's this one guy who cheated with like 4 block reach I'm pretty sure his IGN is : klissanan12 Please ban this guy or check if he's cheating or not. Have a good day. - MiFit
divertente Great Reporter Joined Nov 13, 2021 Messages 888 Points 73 IGN divertente Feb 21, 2022 #2 MiFit said: Hello. So there's this one guy who cheated with like 4 block reach I'm pretty sure his IGN is : klissanan12 Please ban this guy or check if he's cheating or not. Have a good day. - MiFit Click to expand... if you find any cheaters make sure to report them here - https://pika-network.net/forums/player-reports.150/ - (before doing so make sure to have valid evidence ex: video recording)
MiFit said: Hello. So there's this one guy who cheated with like 4 block reach I'm pretty sure his IGN is : klissanan12 Please ban this guy or check if he's cheating or not. Have a good day. - MiFit Click to expand... if you find any cheaters make sure to report them here - https://pika-network.net/forums/player-reports.150/ - (before doing so make sure to have valid evidence ex: video recording)
D Devil1019 New Member Joined Nov 13, 2021 Messages 3 Points 1 Feb 21, 2022 #3 I found a guy he is bee hoping.username:-ewrfea
xx_Ked_xx Great Reporter Joined Apr 16, 2021 Messages 285 Points 41 IGN xx_Ked_xx Feb 21, 2022 #4 Devil1019 said: I found a guy he is bee hoping.username:-ewrfea Click to expand... Hello Devil1019, Make sure to report them HERE if you have a video proof. Have a nice rest of your day!
Devil1019 said: I found a guy he is bee hoping.username:-ewrfea Click to expand... Hello Devil1019, Make sure to report them HERE if you have a video proof. Have a nice rest of your day!