Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Cheat & ban for "using deadly disease negatively"

2POTTEDL

So i get ban for "using deadly disease negatively" today Are you fucking serious? i just talking "im not legend_slayer idiot" and i get 7day ban. could I be unban?

So the second part of my thread is about a blatantly cheater the name is CombatClient. he have a fucking reach and he is not ban. I have a record of this cheat in my channel (2POTTEDL). If you need more record of this cheat contact me.

So guys I summarize a cheater having a reach at the top of 4 blocks is not ban and I was a little toxic and I'm ban. What is this shit ?

Subvalent

Staff Member
Sr Mod
So i get ban for "using deadly disease negatively" today Are you fucking serious? i just talking "im not legend_slayer idiot" and i get 7day ban. could I be unban?

So the second part of my thread is about a blatantly cheater the name is CombatClient. he have a fucking reach and he is not ban. I have a record of this cheat in my channel (2POTTEDL). If you need more record of this cheat contact me.

So guys I summarize a cheater having a reach at the top of 4 blocks is not ban and I was a little toxic and I'm ban. What is this shit ?
Make sure you record the hacker before reporting

OP
OP

2POTTEDL

And the circumstances is i saying in french with moder1 (my friend) and you ban me

atrely

Rare Pika
Yes, as clearly stated in the official rules. Your ban was justified with evidence. Your actions do not please the community at all as that is not a joking matter. If you feel remorseful, you may fill out an appeal for your punishment. https://pika-network.net/appeal

JerryMine

The Pika
1590078353525.png

In fact, they have banned you because they saw the word "cancer". With the assistance of google translate, your ban is unjustified and should be a warning instead because of the foreign language.

It is just stupid like getting muted for saying shit

UpperGround

Great Reporter
View attachment 12255

In fact, they have banned you because they saw the word "cancer". With the assistance of google translate, your ban is unjustified and should be a warning instead because of the foreign language.

yeh what if its "pls never get cancer I love you"? I still guna punish for "cancer"?

Last edited:

atrely

Rare Pika
yeh what if its "pls ever get cancer I love you"? I still guna punish for "cancer"?
I am assuming you meant pls never get cancer i lov you" shouldn't be punishable for anything as it is evoking the exact opposite.

MouraThat

Veteran
View attachment 12255

Im not really show how this is injustified it literally says someone has cancer .-.

Your not going to get unbanned if you come on the forums and start swearing with this agressive attitude
Appeal your ban if you believe you have a good chance of being unbanned.

OP
OP

2POTTEDL

In case if its worth a warning why am I not unban? its been 2 days since I've been waiting. and that's not necessarily what your translator made you say that it necessarily what I meant

OP
OP

2POTTEDL

No I did not mean his I said he played aggressively (he did not let take the speed a are opponent and everything)