Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Global Chat Filter Bot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Samofls9

Legendary Pika
Minecraft Username:
Samofls9

Suggestion:
Chat Filter Bot

Detailed description:
Hello!

Here is why i feel a chat filter bot would be good for the server.

Reason 1.

I think a chat filter would be good because if a player is swearing in game or being racist, a chat filter would stop this from being visible to other players, meaning players can not swear or be racist to each other.

Reason 2.

Using a chat filter could also stop malicious links being shared in chat, self promotion and much more, for example what if someone sent a ip grabber in chat and someone clicked it, that puts over players at risk.

Reason 3:

This can prevent release of dox, let's say someone got doxed, this would prevent things like locations, ip's, names and other things being leaked, this helps keep every player safe around the network.

Reason 4:

A Chat filter can also prevent discussion that is not allowed, for example "Go Download Wurst Client It's Amazing", This will prevent people being able to spread their knowledge on hacked clients and other things that we do not want on the server.

If there is more reasons that players can think of please comment them down below as well as if you think this is a good idea!

Reason(s):

Last edited:

DarkVenom7

Staff Member
Helper
good not goof correct it ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ

DarkVenom7

Staff Member
Helper
-1 It would be not accurate we don't know all hack clients in the world so they can't feed this in the bot However if this got implemented there is no use of it then cause players will swear like "fuk" and "sht" and Stoping links would be Impossible because players can advertise pika related on the server and if it's non-related to pika then it's not allowed.
Players must have a common sense that's it.

OP
OP
Samofls9

Samofls9

Legendary Pika
-1 It would be not accurate we don't know all hack clients in the world so they can't feed this in the bot However if this got implemented there is no use of it then cause players will swear like "fuk" and "sht" and Stoping links would be Impossible because players can advertise pika related on the server and if it's non-related to pika then it's not allowed.
Players must have a common sense that's it.
Hello!

This could honestly depend, if they do add this to the server, it would stop links, swearing, racism and the list goes on, that means it would be punished for Swearing I [Filter Bypass] if they try to bypass the filter.

But thank you for the opinion!

Lt_akgamings

Great Reporter
Yes
------
Due to the reason/s mentioned above
I'm giving this suggestion a +1

Good Morning;
Me

Silver Wing

The Pika
IGN
SilverWing_YT / Silverizz
Neutral
It is good to have that
BUT
I have a bad experience from sky kingdoms
when i said hypixel
in the chat it said
Hey I am advertising pls mute me

Arrly

Staff Member
Manager
IGN
Arrly
Hello Samofls9,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Already suggested.
For your reference, here is the link to our suggestions guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestions Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.

Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.