Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Accepted Changing Vote Crates

MouraThat

Veteran
Minecraft Username
RockyGaming

Suggestion:
Changing Vote Crates

Detailed description:
I've noticed as I was scrolling through /ah , there are a lot of things like 'nick command' or 'hat command' or 'workbench command' or 'chat colours'
Personally I think chat colours should stay the way they are as white/dark grey chat colours aren't too good so they should just stay in the vote crates.
However , these command things are way too common. These are meant to be donator perks and If I open my 5 vote keys most of the time I win at least one of those commands , this is not good.

Currently their rarity is listed as 'Epic' but in reality we know they feel way more common that
Furthermore , its not good when you log on and see this
View: https://imgur.com/a/vAVszzd

(and before anyone says anything these are actually the commands not banners or nametags)
I know a lot of people don't like that these perks are too common and they need to be kept rare

So my suggestion is to change their rarity either to 'legendary' or to a mid-point between Epic and legendary in the vote crates.​

Reason(s):
These commands need to be kept rare after all they are donator commands. Its very fustrating to see nearly every player to have /nick in particular when it should be a donator command.​

Example(s):
Play for 5 minutes and you'll see what I mean

tozztozzo

Ultimate Legendary Pika
IGN
tozztozzo
+1000
I know a lot of people can't/don't donate and some things don't comply with the eula so I understand why commands, kits and ranks are in crates. The big problem is the rarity, almost all active players have these commands which makes donating less worth it, especially lower ranks. Everyone winning /nick is bad because you cannot see their name when they message you and need to /realname every time. It would be so much easier if you could hover over the private message and see their real name. Once people win these commands, they can win loads more and then they are sold in /ah where everyone can buy them. If the chances were lower or they were automatically added instead of a voucher then it would be a lot better for all.

KittenznOm

Legendary Pika
I really don't mind the others but the nick command one has been getting on my nerves since I came back with the reset. When donors have /nick you can just press tab and say, oh there's only two nobles online, Gertude must be NOBLE xX_G3rtrude_Xx. When almost every player on the server has /nick, you end up spending so much time doing /realname just to find out who's speaking or asking for things. It gets frustrating when you're basically forced to /realname every player you want to do something with

+1, increase rarities, don't remove. Possibly add to epic chest instead? They give those keys out like candy too

OP
OP
MouraThat

MouraThat

Veteran
I really don't mind the others but the nick command one has been getting on my nerves since I came back with the reset. When donors have /nick you can just press tab and say, oh there's only two nobles online, Gertude must be NOBLE xX_G3rtrude_Xx. When almost every player on the server has /nick, you end up spending so much time doing /realname just to find out who's speaking or asking for things. It gets frustrating when you're basically forced to /realname every player you want to do something with

+1, increase rarities, don't remove. Possibly add to epic chest instead? They give those keys out like candy too
I mean yeah I also agree the /nick is the one that annoys me the most
but /craft and /hat are also cool donator perks so not nearly everyone should have them

Max

Staff Member
Owner
Suggestion - ACCEPTED

Hello RockyGaming,​
Thank you for your interest in Pika-Network by creating a suggestion for the network.​
I am glad to tell you that your suggestion is accepted and it has been implemented! The chances for those items have been nerfed.​
Have fun playing!​

Good afternoon,
Gunfire