Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Accepted Practice Changing item slots in Practice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quikesss

Minecraft Username
Quikesss1

Suggestion:
Changing item slots in Practice

Detailed description:
I suggest being able to change item slots in all practice modes, this is effective because some people use different items in different slots in their inventory, for example, this is most effective in BuildUHC where changing you're slot would make it a quicker fight and generally would be nicer without having to do it every single game.

Reason(s):
Stated above.

Example(s):
BuildUHC.

D

Deleted member 23559

I agree as I am a BuildUHC player myself, and it can get pretty daunting have to edit slots every time I go into a game. Therefore:

+1

tlang

Veteran
Minecraft Username
Quikesss1

Suggestion:
Changing item slots in Practice

Detailed description:
I suggest being able to change item slots in all practice modes, this is effective because some people use different items in different slots in their inventory, for example, this is most effective in BuildUHC where changing you're slot would make it a quicker fight and generally would be nicer without having to do it every single game.

Reason(s):
Stated above.

Example(s):
BuildUHC.
you basically mean to edit your inventory in the lobby?

SweatTap

Epic Pika
big +1. It is really annoying that you have to fix your inventory every time you join to a new match. Please add it. It going to be really helpful

Mrfatsojr

Veteran
Great Reporter
Hey Quikesss1,

Thank you for creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
I am excited to tell you that this suggestion has been accepted and is implemeted!

Thank you very much for helping us.

Have a good time on PikaNetwork!

Good afternoon,
Mrfatsojr

Status
Not open for further replies.