Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Global Change vote link 7

Kostas1161

Pika Lover
Minecraft username:
kostas671​

Suggestion:
Change vote link 7​

Detailed description:
Hello, i have recently started playing again after some months and i noticed something. When you go to vote, the last link #7 is only for premium accounts. Pika is well known as the biggest cracked server. That means that most of the players play from a 3d party minecaft launcher such as tlauncher. The problem comes when trying to get iron. If you wanna get some iron to buy aything, ranks, keys and more, you need to have 200 votes in 1 month sometime because of the vote resets per month. Now with 7 links that you can vote u can get well over 200 in one month, 210 to be exact. Otherwise, with 6 vote links that a cracked player can access, you can get up to 186 votes, wich is not enough. Not only that, but you will be stuck in the 200 votes for quite some time, and your iron will expire ages before you can get some again. While i do understand that pikanetwork is a mostly p2w server, voting should be free for everyone, and i suggest changing the 7th link with something else.​

Reason(s):
I mentioned all the reasons above​

BroItsOp

Pika Member
IGN
cheapguest
Pikanetwork can't do anything with that, it's the website rules to allow only premium members to vote!

luhv

Ultimate Legendary Pika
IGN
luhv
pika being p2w as always
how can you say that it's always p2w when there are other links that you can use for voting? tell the website to allow cracked players to vote on other links then