Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Factions Change Version

WeAreFamily

Legendary Pika
Minecraft username:
XxSweetCandyxX​

Suggestion:
Change Version​

Detailed description:
Change the version of the gamemode back to the original version (1.8)​

Reason(s):
We can all see just from the amount of player that is playing this 'new' normal factions that it is not successful. The 1.20 faction not only the pvp is very messy but there are also severe bugs. The most crucial bug is cannons are not working even the most basic cannon is not working well. This cannon bug deeply affects the gameplay as not only not a lot of player would have the ability to play the gamemode propertly, it also makes the gamemode much more like SkyBlock rather than Factions. Compare to the faction that have not reset for over 2 years while being on 1.8 still have on average 10 player playing, This player amount is even higher than the player right now in factions. Overall, this is not a 'new' normal factions. Still the same 1.8 factions but there are a lot of bugs and everytime we want to enter the gamemode we need to change our versions.

I want to ask to turn the gamemode back to 1.8 version, so player is able to come back and play it again.

If believe what I said is wrong, tell me what something is positive in gameplay which this 'new' normal faction has compared to the old 1.8 normal factions is different and attracting to play?​

PROUDGAMING

Epic Pika
IGN
PROUDGAMING, MenheraOtaku, Original, RealOriginal
1.8 normal factions was cool but both normal and OP factions as 1.8 also seems unfair to me but i would give this a +1 cuz i dont like logging on 1.18+ to open keys. Also noticing the fact that 1.8 factions was a good area to 1v1 (for me) in a open wilderness where no one roams around :)