Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied BedWars change the speed and direction of an ender pearl and make it less glitchy

Status
Not open for further replies.

MIRONIAN

Minecraft Username:
MIRONIAN​

Suggestion:
change the speed and direction of an ender pearl and make it less glitchy​

Detailed description:
whenever we try to clutch a game by throwing an ender pearl it either goes down or theres not enough speed this is really frustrating also when we throw an ender pearl it sometimes glitches through blocks and hence we get stuck in them and eventually die so pls fix this issue and add speed to the ender pearl and make the ender pearl go straight instead of travelling in a curve​

Reason(s):

TheDynamicGamer

The Pika
IGN
PeteZahHut/TheDynamicGamer
Minecraft Username:
MIRONIAN

Suggestion:
change the speed and direction of an ender pearl and make it less glitchy

Detailed description:
whenever we try to clutch a game by throwing an ender pearl it either goes down or theres not enough speed this is really frustrating also when we throw an ender pearl it sometimes glitches through blocks and hence we get stuck in them and eventually die so pls fix this issue and add speed to the ender pearl and make the ender pearl go straight instead of travelling in a curve

Reason(s):
+1 yes this has been bugged in the recent update. i threw an ender pearl like to an island that was 20 blocks far from where i was standing and guess what? the pearl fell after 10 blocks even tho i threw it atleast at an 50 degree angle. the pearl has been bugged in the recent update, should be fixed

NGaming

Great Reporter
-1 pearls are supposed to go curved, there's no skill in clutching if it goes straight.
About the pearl stopping in mid-air and going through block you should report that bug HERE

TheDynamicGamer

The Pika
IGN
PeteZahHut/TheDynamicGamer
-1 pearls are supposed to go curved, there's no skill in clutching if it goes straight.
About the pearl stopping in mid-air and going through block you should report that bug HERE
the pearl tragetry is broken and glithced in this update, ik they should go curved but in this update, they suddenly bend u go down the void

OP
OP
M

MIRONIAN

+1 yes this has been bugged in the recent update. i threw an ender pearl like to an island that was 20 blocks far from where i was standing and guess what? the pearl fell after 10 blocks even tho i threw it atleast at an 50 degree angle. the pearl has been bugged in the recent update, should be fixed
ok fine jeez u r an unruly one i just gave a suggetsion to make the pearls go faster ik the pearl travels curved but have u seen hypixel ? the pearl goes straight and not curved which is better to clutch if we chnage the speed and make the pearl go straight it still requires skill to throw and aim the pearl so it doesnt affect the skill level

OP
OP
M

MIRONIAN

You quoted wrong person + it takes more skill with curved it's curved in hypixel too what u talking about
no its not and overall the pearl glitch and everything to do with the pearl should be fixed

Arrly

Staff Member
Manager
IGN
Arrly
Hello MIRONIAN,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.​
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):​
  • Please submit a bug report HERE if you have encountered a bug.
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.​
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.​
We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.​

Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.