Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Global Change Metod

Status
Not open for further replies.

bielopichu

Pika Lover
Username:
ItzBieloPichu​

Suggestion:
Change Metod​

Detailed description:
Moment of release

1 Discord need a reset. No one wants to join in voc to speak for appeal or somethinks. It would be easier to have tickets. I think with the bot use .ticket to create it. And for the ban ask in the ticket.
2 It's impossibile. Cheaters enter the server easily and the anticheat should be better. The staff waits for the reports on the site but cheater see nothing. We do your job. It takes me 5 minutes for every report, it is annoing. No one who is not very familiar with pikanetwork will never go to the site to report. Ex: I played pika in 2020 and i use site now at 2022. But the very question is " WHY DOSNT STAFF BAN FOR IP?" I always see a F2D6P6_fzW... on my game. If he can, everyone can ban evade​

Reason(s):
I want to play quietly in the server, for me and other player.​

Example(s):
I think all the server has a discord ticket​

Arrly

Staff Member
Manager
IGN
Arrly
Hello bielopichu,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • The ticket system will not be implemented on our Discord server as we have the forums for appeals and other inquiries
  • Instead of complaining about how the anti-cheat is not perfect, record the issues it has and report them HERE
  • It is impossible for staff members to spectate every game and catch every cheater, so player reports are helpful to us
  • Most of our bans (including the punishments for cheating) are already IP-bans
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.