Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Lobby Change/edit spawning location when logging in

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mxelawl

Username:
Mxelawl​

Suggestion:
Change/edit spawning location when logging in​

Detailed description:
Sometimes when I log in, I get spawned in two blocks beneath the actual spawn location (revealed when I used F5). Is it possible to change the spawn location to one block above the actual platform?​

Reason(s):

kleaky

Ultimate Legendary Pika
IGN
kleaky
Username:
Mxelawl

Suggestion:
Change/edit spawning location when logging in

Detailed description:
Sometimes when I log in, I get spawned in two blocks beneath the actual spawn location (revealed when I used F5). Is it possible to change the spawn location to one block above the actual platform?

Reason(s):
Sometimes happens to me as well but I just wait for like 5 seconds since it might be just my ping and that I'm lagging

KnuckleFist_

Ultimate Legendary Pika
IGN
KnuckleFist_
p
Username:
Mxelawl

Suggestion:
Change/edit spawning location when logging in

Detailed description:
Sometimes when I log in, I get spawned in two blocks beneath the actual spawn location (revealed when I used F5). Is it possible to change the spawn location to one block above the actual platform?

Reason(s):
press jump key 4 to 5 times this solves it
this happens cuz of lag mostly

_iGhostly

Staff Member
Admin
IGN
_iGhostly
Hello Mxelawl,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Not an actual suggestion, what you faced is cause of lag
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.