Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Shoaib987

I’m encountering an issue with using a VPN on the Pika Network Minecraft server after linking my account. Despite following standard procedures for VPN setup, I’m unable to connect . It appears that after account linking, the server might have restrictions or settings that interfere with VPN connections. I’ve tried various VPN servers and configurations, but the problem persists. This could be due to server-side restrictions or compatibility issues between the VPN and Pika Network’s system. Any guidance on resolving this issue or alternative solutions would be greatly appreciated.

I really want that the help team help me to join the server Or allow me to use Vpn .

Regards,
Shoaib987

Ankush_MC_2023

Legendary Pika
IGN
Ankush_MC_2023
I’m encountering an issue with using a VPN on the Pika Network Minecraft server after linking my account. Despite following standard procedures for VPN setup, I’m unable to connect . It appears that after account linking, the server might have restrictions or settings that interfere with VPN connections. I’ve tried various VPN servers and configurations, but the problem persists. This could be due to server-side restrictions or compatibility issues between the VPN and Pika Network’s system. Any guidance on resolving this issue or alternative solutions would be greatly appreciated.

I really want that the help team help me to join the server Or allow me to use Vpn .

Regards,
Shoaib987
Make an appeal here for VPN whitelist