Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Can't join

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I try to join creative the game crashes, I don't know why this happens to me. Someone else tried to join and it worked fine for him. Also, before I couldn't join at all, while I was building the game would just crash. Does anyone know why this happens to me?

Mr. Villager

Pika Member
Hello there ElysianPrincess!
While loading a server your chunks will be up and as I see your getting memory full.I do not know if your cracked or premium but i will just say everything here.
In my launcher (still old 1.10) i can edit profile wish lets me unluck few things that are disabled MC have a default of 500MB if I'm not wrong!
Try to make it 1000MB (1GB) or more!

Hope I helped you ^^
Asking yourself how do i know that a chunk load more when you connect from a server to an other?
I got you fam!I've been watching my chunks for a while now!I've relised that it does.If i m wrong please correct me..I'm not that good at java still learning!

Jeckicorn

Veteran
ElysianPrincess, try playing Minecraft in version 1.8 or 1.9. I don't think Creative is joinable with version 1.10.

Mr. Villager

Pika Member
Well i think he thinks that your getting kicked back to lobby.
Even tho your mc is crashing wish means you have to add more rams to your mc wish is pretty easy.

B

BakaPrejz

U can reinstall java and minceraft, if that doesn't work ask staff-team.

Status
Not open for further replies.