Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Cant join practice

Bokurothebest

Earleier i was playing with my friend in some practice and we kept dueling by command but 1 time i missclicked and joined an event hosted by an user so i quit practice typing /hub and joining back practice and i find myself still in practice in the event so i just log off the server and rejoin then i hop on bedwars quit and try to rejoin practice but then this text appear

Attachments

• immagine_2023-01-03_002643244.png
    immagine_2023-01-03_002643244.png
    18.4 KB · Views: 6
OP
OP
Bokurothebest

Bokurothebest

Earleier i was playing with my friend in some practice and we kept dueling by command but 1 time i missclicked and joined an event hosted by an user so i quit practice typing /hub and joining back practice and i find myself still in practice in the event so i just log off the server and rejoin then i hop on bedwars quit and try to rejoin practice but then this text appear
also my ign is : BokuroWantsMommy

_Nikki99

Staff Member
Hello player,

Try disconnecting and reconnecting onto Practice if this does not find you any help you should try restart MC and maybe switch versions and try connecting then.

OP
OP
Bokurothebest

Bokurothebest

Hello player,

Try disconnecting and reconnecting onto Practice if this does not find you any help you should try restart MC and maybe switch versions and try connecting then.
thanks for trying but still same message i think i have to wait until u reset practice so my "avatar" goes away from practice i think or maybe just kick me out of the practice my friend told me he'd seen my name even if i was on hub so i dont know maybe i just have to wait for practice's restart

xSk3ptica1

Epic Pika
It currently says you're in the practice lobby, maybe ask a staff to kick you?

xSk3ptica1

Epic Pika
thanks for trying but still same message i think i have to wait until u reset practice so my "avatar" goes away from practice i think or maybe just kick me out of the practice my friend told me he'd seen my name even if i was on hub so i dont know maybe i just have to wait for practice's restart
at the very top of tab

Attachments

• 2023-01-02_18.22.08.png
    2023-01-02_18.22.08.png
    962.3 KB · Views: 3
OP
OP
Bokurothebest

Bokurothebest

Hello player,

I tried every choice its just a bug that shows my name in practice tab and i need to get kicked out of practice to get it fixed i think

_Nikki99

Staff Member
I’ll see if I can get someone else for you since i can’t come online atm