Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Survival Can yall reset Survival, everyone in there has protection 5 armor beacuse everyone was duping stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Minecraft username:
Trycqxnk2​

Suggestion:
Can yall reset Survival, everyone in there has protection 5 armor beacuse everyone was duping stuff bacck then and the economy fell off i remember last season having 1m was super impresive but now if u even have 1 Billion its nothing, and theres barely any players beacuse yall havent reset survival in almost a year​

Detailed description:
Just RESETTT​

Reason(s):
Reset beacuse:

1. Everyone got duped stuff like: Protection 5 Netherite Armor it is more Common than Protection 4 Armor
2. Last season having over 1 Million Cash was very impressive but now if u have 1 Billion its not even considered rich
3. Alot of players have quit beacuse yall havent reset Survival in months or almost a year (idk i think its been a year or even more).
4. Theres bunch of hackers in PvP, theres 1-2 Active Hackers in PvP so u basically cant even PvP.
5. If yall would reset Survival it would increase how much Players play Survival like theres 50-70 average per day which is decent but im saying yall would have around 200 players per day if it got reset

PLS RESET!!!!​

Example(s):
PLS RESET EVERYONE WANTS RESET1!​

ABDMK12413

Staff Member
Trial
Minecraft username:
Trycqxnk2

Suggestion:
Can yall reset Survival, everyone in there has protection 5 armor beacuse everyone was duping stuff bacck then and the economy fell off i remember last season having 1m was super impresive but now if u even have 1 Billion its nothing, and theres barely any players beacuse yall havent reset survival in almost a year

Detailed description:
Just RESETTT

Reason(s):
Reset beacuse:

1. Everyone got duped stuff like: Protection 5 Netherite Armor it is more Common than Protection 4 Armor

2. Last season having over 1 Million Cash was very impressive but now if u have 1 Billion its not even considered rich

3. Alot of players have quit beacuse yall havent reset Survival in months or almost a year (idk i think its been a year or even more).

4. Theres bunch of hackers in PvP, theres 1-2 Active Hackers in PvP so u basically cant even PvP.

5. If yall would reset Survival it would increase how much Players play Survival like theres 50-70 average per day which is decent but im saying yall would have around 200 players per day if it got reset

PLS RESET!!!!

Example(s):
PLS RESET EVERYONE WANTS RESET1!
Not only are they looking to add a lot of stuff to survival, the older system caused a lot of problems with bugs and dupes which is why they tried implementing a new one world system this time.
On jartex which has already resetted there are a lot of bugs and the new one world system leads to a lot of lag, I don't think it's a good idea to rush things and reset pika survival until these new concepts are properly functioning and the bugs have been fixed.

Hridayesh

Epic Pika
Minecraft username:
Trycqxnk2

Suggestion:
Can yall reset Survival, everyone in there has protection 5 armor beacuse everyone was duping stuff bacck then and the economy fell off i remember last season having 1m was super impresive but now if u even have 1 Billion its nothing, and theres barely any players beacuse yall havent reset survival in almost a year

Detailed description:
Just RESETTT

Reason(s):
Reset beacuse:

PLS RESET!!!!

Example(s):
PLS RESET EVERYONE WANTS RESET1!
Hey mate,
Reset is not that easy stuff.
the developers have to check out each and everything and yea it takes time.

due to the dupes and all the staff will fix it and will try to do the best

and yea as @ABDMK12413 said it is not at all a good idea to rush and do stuff.

so you gotta wait for it :D

good luck

xLevii

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Hello DoNotCryHAHAHA,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Survival resets after every few days/months.
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.