Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Accepted Practice BuildUHC but actually BuildUHC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

StoPizza

Veteran
Suggestion:
BuildUHC but actually BuildUHC.

Detailed description:
Basically, the kit BuildUHC on practice is not really the kit. I suggest to add Golden Heads as the actual kit (3 Golden Heads).

Moreover, I think it’s important to add a diamond pick and a diamond axe. People who exploiting or camping can be stopped more easily with the necessary tools.

Reason(s):
To play with the actual kit, not an edit.

Example(s):
The same kit as it now, just with the tools that I’ve mentioned and with 3 golden heads.

Unawarely

The Pika
+1, I made a suggestion like this a few months ago, but the owners never responded

BetaGamer_1

Pika Member
Owners working On JARTEX so they will never ever come back to this server and i also wanted to say at the same time i dont wana say is this server
is
DEAD

JerryMine

The Pika
Owners working On JARTEX so they will never ever come back to this server and i also wanted to say at the same time i dont wana say is this server
is
DEAD
you can decide to leave this topic

+1 such a great idea!

BetaGamer_1

Pika Member
one dude annoting me so i can't tell and type grammer corrctly f****

FillBill_YT

I totally agree with this but it would be interesting if they added the proper uhc as a game mode I made my own suggestion about it like 5 mins ago

TSJStar

Epic Pika
+1 great suggestion i encounter so many campers its so annoying to deal with them i just end up making my stats worse.

Mrfatsojr

Veteran
Great Reporter
Hey StoPizza,

Thank you for creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
I am excited to tell you that this suggestion has been accepted and is implemeted!

Thank you very much for helping us.

Have a good time on PikaNetwork!

Good afternoon,
Mrfatsojr

Status
Not open for further replies.