Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Bug Report - onplay

onplay

Hello,

i payed over 100s of dollars into crates, i got some of the zeus pets and a lot of money.

I died with the Zeus Pet, and usually its bounded so u have to die 10 times to lose it, but it cleared my inventory after the 1st death!
Thats the first point.
The second one ist coinflip.
I made a cf about 70k, i won it. What did I get? Really. Nothing. I lost my Money but I did win the CoinFlip.

I want my Pets back, and the Money I lost. That is not fair, im not supporting this Server with this big amounts of money till I get my Stuff back.

bestproplay2

Epic Pika
IGN
bestproplay2
Hello,

i payed over 100s of dollars into crates, i got some of the zeus pets and a lot of money.

I died with the Zeus Pet, and usually its bounded so u have to die 10 times to lose it, but it cleared my inventory after the 1st death!
Thats the first point.
The second one ist coinflip.
I made a cf about 70k, i won it. What did I get? Really. Nothing. I lost my Money but I did win the CoinFlip.

I want my Pets back, and the Money I lost. That is not fair, im not supporting this Server with this big amounts of money till I get my Stuff back.

The items lost in bugs are never refunded sadly... Even i have lost alot of stuffs due to bugs like my ENTIRE playervault getting cleared like 3 player vault that had alot of kits and even a maximus set